wtb upper and lower parts

I completely understand why it’s necessary to shoot varmint animals like coyotes and gophers. However your still an asshole if you don’t make it a clean kill. You can see several of the shots in the 1st video are not. My point is that you can easily kill a gopher with a much smaller round at much shorter range with a clean shot each and every time if your as skilled a shooter as that guy. Coyotes are a different story they pose a very real threat to people and society as a whole. Pitman I hope your are significantly more inteligent it real like than you seem to be on here. Look up the definition of hunting, the entire point is to bring back usable items like food and furs. If your whole reason for what you call “hunting” is to shoot and kill an animal at long range then your just a trophy collector. I really don’t care if your going to go out and shoot something, but even if you don’t want the meat there are plenty of charities that will butcher the animal to feed the needy. Anyway you do whatever you want, the only reason I care is that it’s always toolbags like you that wind up making idiots of themselves on the news giving the libtards justifications to try and infringe on my rights to bear arms.