WTB: Wheels and/or tires for 2004 STi (5x100)

17 pounds or lighter, 17x8 preferred.

Oh, and I have 3 good Falken Azenis and 1 that is destroyed. I’m assuming if I replace 1 I gotta replace them all?

Lemme know what you’ve got. Thanks.

I am not sure if these will clear for an STi…but they are local

http://wny-scca.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=483&sid=e43eeb87603a3204ea0c3a5356fae426

[quote=“Z man”"]

I’m assuming if I replace 1 I gotta replace them all?

[/quote]

I created an Excel file on this, I came up with that even with a bias of 2/32nds of treadwear turns of up to 800 feet radius and beyond create greater difference in wheel speed.

So in other words if you are turning your wheel, at all, your diffs are working harder than a bias of 2/32nds.

I have yet to apply how this works out for thousands and thousands of miles of higway driving though.

no nothing smaller then 17" will clear the brembo’s

and most 17" dont have enough offset to… I know Ive tried a bunch on the evo.

I know Tirerack does tire shaving to match treadwear. Have you heard of any other (online or local) vendors who do this? Reason I ask is because Tirerack does not carry Falken Azenis. The 2/32nds is what Subaru recommends as tread difference correct?

Also, thanks for the FS link but those wheels will not clear my brakes.

[quote=“fairgentleman Z,post:2,topic:28225"”]

I am not sure if these will clear for an STi…but they are local

http://wny-scca.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=483&sid=e43eeb87603a3204ea0c3a5356fae426

I created an Excel file on this, I came up with that even with a bias of 2/32nds of treadwear turns of up to 800 feet radius and beyond create greater difference in wheel speed.

So in other words if you are turning your wheel, at all, your diffs are working harder than a bias of 2/32nds.

I have yet to apply how this works out for thousands and thousands of miles of higway driving though.

[/quote]

hey i have TSW rocket 5’s 5x 100. i know they are 17" but im not sure about the width ill check when i post pics ill do it in a lil bit.

I don’t need them anymore. Sorry.