WTB: XBox 360 Console

When I was doing mine, it involved ripping apart the XBox, connecting to your computer via SATA (only certain SATA chipsets were ‘supported’) and doing it that way. They’ve probably made it easier since.

Oldest and least effective trick in the book.

Yes, it is pretty easy…but not everyone can handle it. You’d be surprised.

• Download Torrent which will have the .dvd and .iso file.
  • Burn the .iso file onto a Verbatim (best ones) Dual Layer DVD at 2x with a program that can burn .iso’s
  • Play on XBox 360 (obviously it has to be flashed first)

The information is out there. However, it’s not as easy as you think. If computers were easy with information being out there, I wouldn’t have a job and neither would you. Both you and I do, so obviously people still can’t handle it lol. Maybe Walt can, but many people still can’t.

Yes, my brother is buying a Jasper core’d box from some guy on an XBox modding forum for $285. The system is brand new and comes with the 1.51 flash. The guy buys them and flashes them as a side thing I guess.

In case people are wondering, the original XBox 360 chip was blah…the 2nd was called Falcon and they did a better job of fixing the problems of overheating. The current chip being produced is a smaller one codenamed Jasper. These supposedly have VERY little overheating issues.

I’ll keep that in mind, but see above. Thanks though.