WTF...bike accident on the 400???

:picard: I never used to ride at night. Motorcycling is fucking dangerous, the least you can do is have the visibility of daylight on your side. :meh: The only times I ever rode at night was when I was making my way home from somewhere. Never left the house in the dark.

I hope nobody died.

:frowning: another reason why i got rid of the bike before something like this happened.

Granted I have not been riding that long…

However, in my experience riding at night doesn’t feel more dangerous than riding in the day.

I actually like riding at night, no problems with people soo long as you pay attention to them. If something looks sketchy put distance between yourself and the other car. If you see a car at an intersection make eye contact and prepare for the worst if they last second go.

:gotme: Then again I’m a new rider and not as experienced as some others on here. Just tryin to be safe as can be. Just hope luck doesn’t draw my number.

yeh i was at the sunoco on union gettin gas and all the emergency vehicles were rippin by. The guy that was working said he said that he saw the coroner’s van rip by too.

Nothing on any of the local news sites. Fatalities normally make the news so hopefully that’s a good sign.

perhaps bike vs deer, that stretch is loaded with deer.

havent seen any deer there at night is the past 5 years

probably not the case with a bunch of younger kids on a bunch of bikes and a camaro. Probably rider error

i was hoping u would be at SG last nite

Have you not seen the blood splatters or the pieces of whats left of the deer? Cant say ive seen them north of transit but south I have seen tons of deer.

Anyway, hopefully the rider is not dead.

i know the guy that crashed he is gonna make it but he smashed his shoulder real bad and is gonna hurt for a long time… better than going a funearal though

Any details on what happened

more info?

you’re just missing them then. deer are all over that area.

i see deer on the 400 regularly…

I see pink flamingos every morning just past Transit…

me 2… u should by my gsxr :-p

we need a list of riders on here so when shit like that happens, we can take a roll call and to make sure everyone chimes in. I’d feel better at least. :wink:

omgz a bike accident let me be a huge pussy and sell mine since im scared of living :ohnoes:

probably some noobs out riding too fast, or tryin to be sweet stuntin

ive always wondered about those…