WTF Buffalo Burger

LOL COLES, drunken irish tavern

This. Very good burger and is my Fudds replacement. Better than Grovers/Cole’s IMO.

You base your relocation on food? Haha.

I live right next to Cole’s which has a good andouille sausage burger but overall, pretty crappy place for burgers IMO.

Agreed. IMO they have the best burgers.

I didn’t realize there are no Fuddruckers in the entire state of NY now.

I remember saying that it was one of the worst run franchises for franchisees which really hurt any of the local ones here.

Nigga crazy.

Haha. I don’t think they are horrible. I just don’t think they are a place I would tell someone visiting Buffalo they need to go to unless they get the sausage burger.

:skunk:

tantalus in east aurora has bomb burgers…they have inside burgers where they put other meats and peppers inside the burger hands down the best around.

I forgot the Coles burgers. I love them! I can’t say I like that over vizzis or any other. I get a quite different burger at each. Coles I get their mangy moose burger which has bbq sauce/cheese/onion ring and vizzis I go for straight up. I think I might like the Sterling tavern burger itself the best but each place has certain aspects that keep me coming back.

Also Coles has these chicken wing egg roles things. FUCK YES!

I hate it when these Burger/awesome food threads get started. There are so many burgers that I need to try in Buffalo, and yet whenever I’m in town I don’t know where the time goes. I need to move back :D.

Sterling and coles both FTW!

Louie’s on Elmwood has cheeseburgers that my friends and I feel are some of the best around. I bring friends from out of town there to get their opinion, and most everyone thinks they are awesome too.

They are not the in the same class as far as size goes, but flavor is unmatched from most burgers I have had anywhere else.

I used to work across the street from Vizzis and I’ve never been there. Guess I’ll have to stop out soon.

ive already tried to argue louies on elmwood when it came to hotdogs

good luck trying to get this crowd to agree with you

lol exactly

Go to the Amherst Ale house near 990 and French. Order the Sabre burger.

The Sabre Burger: Jumbo 12 oz. beef patty. Garlic spread, sauteed mushrooms, onions & banana peppers with melted provolone cheese

This is by far, the best burger that I ever remember eating. Yes, I’ve done Grover’s, and they’re good…Rock Bottom across the street…also good. Amherst Ale House burgers destroy them.

Gotta wash it down with a nice Hazelnut Brown beer there. Delicious.

Their beer list is pretty impressive. I tend to order an Arrogant Bastard with the burger.

If I get wings there (also seriously impressive), then I’ll do a Victory Storm King Stout.