WTF Buffalo Burger

This thread has taken a turn for DELICIOUS!

They always do. Lots of fat fucks on here…

Well, maybe not, but we all will be eventually at this rate…

I’m going to have to give that place another shot. I went there for a pizza and it was terrible.

Working on it :tup: Heart attack is in my future, I’ve already accepted it.

I’ll have to try that next time. I had one of their BBQ Western burgers or something along those lines, and loved it! Grover’s was pretty awesome too but I think I have to stick with the Ale House as my favorite so far. But I have so many places left to go.

edit- found a pic:

I’m truly shocked. Still…I’ve never had pizza from there, but every other thing that I’ve ordered there has been not just good, but outstanding.

Wings: awesome
Reuben: awesome
Buffalo chicken salad: awesome (with mixed dark greens, not just iceberg)
Johnny Roast Beef: awesome
And their fries are always perfect. Never underdone, good crisp outside, and they are perfectly configured to make a cabin for your pickle

Fudds used to make me sick, not sure why, but I am fine with them being closed. Cloverbanks used to make good burgers back in the day, definitely need to try out some of the places mentioned above.

incorrect.

BUMP! this place closed, good riddance, it sucked

I called it the day they opened and I ate there. Too big a building/overhead. Not enough demand. If a well established company (Fudds) couldn’t make it…no way in hell a company with a shitty logo would. LOL

I had a fudruckers entertainment coupon that I wanted to use, brought it to the old location on Walden. I quickly realized it was out of business, but we tried Buffalo Burger anyways. The waitress was visibly stoned, forgot to bring us any drinks at all, and screwed up the orders. It took like 40 minutes to get a couple burgers. $27 or something like that. Good riddens.

From what I’ve heard it’s the same people that owned the Fuddrucker’s but they lost the franchising name or something so they created this. I didn’t go there but a friend went and said they took out basically everything that made fuddrucker’s a decent burger joint. Wasn’t the best burger place but it was good.

On the bright side I’ve heard an increase in talks about 5 Guys!! Sloppy burgers FTW.

i went to grover’s the other day, pretty good

Here in Denver we have a chain called Smash Burger and it’s so fucking good, better than 5 guys when it comes to getting a quick burger.

I LOVE a mouth full of Five Guys!

Nothing gay about that.

So I win this round of the awkward off?

Don’t worry it’s been covered lol: http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?16200-Homosexual-Undertones-NYSPEED-Edition/page10

https://youtu.be/5posU08HjXg

Solid.

Making and cooking your own burgers with ground beef some ingredients and a grill sounds better then this new place just saying