wtf.. commerce gate is public property, no one has the right to ...

Riigghhtt :S

hehehhe:drivin

anyone thats seen him drive at night can vouch for this. he seriously is a ninja. one moment you see him in your rear view then you just see him pulling a ninja moves 4 cars in front of you. ask hanz(terry), this is a direct quote from him “my ass cheeks clench when i see him sliding”

quite honestly, i dont see patrick driving very much. whenever we are travelling in a group, i see him slide around a little bit, then he is gone. you dont see him again until you arrive at the destination. he will be sitting inside saying, “where have you been? I’ve been waiting 10 minutes.”

true that. oh so true! lol! the sad part is patrick isnt kidding he would’ve been sitting there already. remember going back to commerce he was probably there 20 minutes before most of us and we all left pmall at the same time.

patrick is a ninja

/end discussion

even the police tried to track him with radar and it didnt work. the blip on the screen disappeared and they couldnt trace him. theres a reason why his car is black. when a cop pointed a radar gun at him all he saw on the reading from the gun was “WTF”. hehehehe.

Patrick’s so quick, he’s in and out of a girls pants before she even realizes what happened…

Correction, I left later than everyone. I was running back to my car when you guys were all leaving. Blade was just driving out when I was opening my car door. You guys were long gone by the time I started my car up.

Amen!!! :wink:

POLICE STORY??? When did I tell you that story??? Cops can’t know it’s me okay???

:S I don’t know if that’s a compliment or an insult… but GABE??? :confused:

:: :+

wow, i’m off the net for a few days and there’s already 5 pages worth of drama from our little get together last friday :slight_smile:

i don’t see what the big deal was. we were there first and no one asked them to park RIGHT beside us. our exhaust revving had NOTHING to do with them and they’re full of themselves if they think we did it for their benefit. the last time i checked, commerce gate parking lot wasn’t owned by the toronto accord club.

hmm … maybe i should sign up an account with their forum, i do have a honda accord too, it’s just that i use it for ferrying my groceries from loblaws :slight_smile:

lol u have a car just for transporting groceries

NEEEENJAAAAHHH!:smiley:

heheh

and other “everyday” type errends :slight_smile: my z burns WAY too much gas to be used as an everyday car now :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder why…:hmm

:slight_smile:

lol. you really need to see how crazy he is. he’s like david, but with a license!:C

all that exhaust revving :wink:

lol its one thing wen the car burns a lotta gas…its another wen it does…plus the driving drive like a maniac

Ok, we can try that one…:R

i still want to race you ahahahh :slight_smile: tmp?

hey guys check this out

so yesterday i’m chilling at lovegetty. i see bunch of honda boys rolling in. I just chilled then went downstairs and was about to get my revenge with an exhaust revving drive by, but then there was nobody there.

Later on i went to zodiac (a bar at leslie/16th on top of the hill). I was out having a smoke and only to find a police chopper hovering over commerce gates. no clue what happened.

today I was talking to a friend who was there when the chopper was present at commerce. apparently those ****ing honda boys were dealing drugs and the security called the cops on them so they had choppers on their ass and shit. apparently they blocked off the entire commerce gates entrances and exits then ID’ing everyone.

basically now what happens is, whenever there’s a car meet, the security will call cops on them. no more tnc meet at commerce gates. thanks to those honda boys and their dopes

Edit: I just got off the toronto accord club forums. apparently they had nothing to do with it or so it seems. So can’t put the blames on hondas yet or jump to conclusions. for now, chill until some more info has be revealed…