WTF internet?

any ETA when this shit will be fixed? it is killing me on work.

the open dns thing didn’t really help much because gmail is still down and so is myspace, ebay, paypal, youtube, and a few other sites as well as TW

Yeah, sounds more like a routing issue rather than DNS issue… Anyways, I’m glad we have directv/verizon…

:tdown: to TimeWarner

10:04pm and still not working!!! TW :tdown:

no shit… 11:07pm and still slow. wtf?

haha suckers

Nothing ever breaks for me. Ever.

just called TW they said sometime tomorrow around 3pm this will be fixed…

changing dns will not do anything …its tw there is nothing we can do

Cant wait for FIOS, I have fucking homework to do online and now im fucked all day. I calling there tomorrow and bitching them out. Bad enough I pay $160 amonth for cable and internet.

i asked for money back for today…they said they will look into it :gotme:

fucking aye! this is the only site that works, sort of. nothing seems to load in firefox and this will load in i.e. shit better get fixed by tomorrow, i work from home… and i am trying to get pics of all my stuff for sale up…

mines been acting up today too, so i took drastic measures and went outside and did stuff :ohnoes:

Yeah mine also, it funny the only thing i can get on it nyspeed. im effin bored!!!

[quote=“Carless,post:53,topic:28479"”]

Yeah mine also, it funny the only thing i can get on it nyspeed

[/quote]

Thank god i can at least do that. No myspace, problems all around in general with about 60-70% of the webpages i like to view

yeah FIOS when will it be available here?
i signed up for them to email me when it does become available but
who knows how long that will be

TW still having issues :frowning:

interesting

nearly 12:30 am and just seeing improvements in loading speeds.

Welcome to time warner, where the migration problems are the exact same ones they had 6 months ago and every other place they did it. :tup:

[quote=“camarojoe,post:56,topic:28479"”]

TW still having issues :frowning:

http://www.lightreading.com/document.asp?doc_id=111489&site=cdn
interesting

[/quote]

California’s migrations were really fucked up and IMO they do deserve some sort of compensation.

Hopefully the ones in Buffalo should be fixed by tomorrow sometime, I know our Cleveland migration about a month ago went through flawlessly after the first couple days bugs got worked out (similar problem we are having, probably just a gateway issue just like the one in Cleveland had after the mig.)

1:00 am and still can’t get anything on Ebay except their home page
D