WTF is with our NYS Troopers?

Well it didnt help you when you get pulled over dressed like this:

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/6/28/633502081079603594-They-see-me-rollin.jpg

Yeah I hate that mail man guy, he drives past and stop out front of my house every god damn day. What a piece of crap.

ahhhh no shit .just wonderin

that kid didnt get beetup .he stated suttin with the wrong person and got what he thought he was gonna unleash

what was said anyway

I understand what some of you guys are saying about cops just doing there job and I can sympathize with that…but sometimes you get one that just goes way overboard. Ive rarely run into anything of the sort around my hometown because I know a lot of the local sheriffs from volunteering at my local FD since I was 14. But ive met some real pricks at times.

one night I go outside to find a wood pile burning behind my garage really close to the building. We put the fire out, no damage to the garage, luckily we found it when we did or that would be another story. Long story short there was a lot of vandalism in my small neighborhood in the last couple weeks so I go down to the FD to find a trooper or sheriff. There is almost always one there.

sure enough, a sheriff and a trooper end up coming home to check it out with me. After investigating…(talking to me, my brother, and my dad). They out of nowhere decide that it makes no sense for a kid to just light a pile of wood on fire next to a garage(on a street with numerous vandalisms in the past weeks!!!). SO it MUST have been me or my brother?! I got pretty pissed. They started treating us like absolute shit.

Here where normal good people just letting them know some one almost burned our garage down and they come on our property and start being pricks. I could understand it if maybe we seemed kinda sketchy or if I had a bad reputation but I dont. Im well known in the community for my involvement, I was always straight A’s in High school. My dad has owned this house for 26 years is pretty well known because he used to the village mayor and at one point the town supervisor. I felt really insulted and disgusted with the way they handled the situation

I used to want to be a trooper, but now i just dont want anything to do with it.

You know it, pricko.

QFT, i witnessed this also :rofl

ive had super good luck with all sorts of police, im always respectful and calm and have gotten out of as many tickets as ive gotten (alot). i guess it helps to be well known around town :thumbup

tl;dr at all of OP’s posts.

Ive never had an issue with a trooper, only one issue with a Sheriff who just happened to be some young jackass (its always the young cops that have to be the dickheads) and lots of problems with city and village cops. The shit rolls downhill and I dont think the small time cops will ever get over that. I have ample amounts of respect for our state troopers but absolutly zero respect for the local cops.

this.

90% of the troopers ive dealt with ive had zero problems…theres just that one dickhead though…

TO THE OP: stop crying. if you arent part of the solution, youre part of the problem.

hate cops, until you get robbed or need them for something else. youre a pile of garbage. grow up.