WTF: Roomate for apt in buffalo

so we have an apartment on the 3rd floor with a bedroom for rent if anyone is interested lafayette and grant
not THAT bad a neighborhood
there is a guy here with silver 94 style rx-7 and a black guy with an STi that never gets bothered so its not too bad for off streeet parking

rent is 225 a month for your room and utils get split 3 ways
we have internetz and what not

if your interested let me know.
The other roommate is a Female, blonde and single
not my type

grant street huh

yeah, its not too bad unless there is something i dunno? elmwood village is right up the street maybe 5 blocks, like i said there are some nice cars around here and some really riced out yellow mx-5 thing or mx-3 whatever no one messes with cars here is what im trying to say

pics of other roomate?? i might be interested

ahahaa no pics i sold my camera to IKSHO lol i get my new one this week

she has a myspace if that helps?

I had a gun pulled on me on Grant … (not that bad, riiiight haha)

WELL WHAT WHERE YOU DOING ON GRANT? dealin drugs? lol or dealing that photoshop stuff?:snky:

ooooof that chick looks beat up

way to be in a bra for your main myspace pic haha

shes worse in person

lol

who cares she is just my roommate… i didn’t say she was hot… she is not my type.
have you people not heard of paper or plastic? wtf

lol

or both…

anyways enough chit chat…

glws/r

WHY CANT YOU BE IN ROCHESTER. ughhhh

Dealing with the harsh times of going to the post office doh.

why can’t y7ou be in buffalo?:krazyjon:

i am. thats the problem. lol

If you were in S.Buffalo/W.Senucca i’d say yeah because I need a new place by the end of the month to take my new fridge, washer, dryer, and stove. But you’re kinda far away from my 2 jobs. LoL, if you guys can up and relocate it would be awesome. I know it is a far shot, but if you do lemme know.

yeah no… we can’t just up and move unless you got a nice 3 bedroom place thats not that bad split 3 ways?

i know of a few in rochester :slight_smile:

TTT

a friend of mine (rip) his mom just bought the building on the southwest corner. putting in a coffee shop, and my 2 friends are putting in a soccer store