WTF: Shooting spree at virgina tech

thats what the headline on cnn.com said, but now that i refreshed is just says 22 dead

LOL Thank you newman. I’m listening on the news and it says he went into a classroom and killed them executioner’s style? Anyone else hear this?

Thats shocking. Best wishes for your cousin poopra. I cant imagine what it must be like with all that going on around you but goddamn 22 people killed by 1 person? How the fuck does no one do anything about that?

wow apparently foxnew.com has no problem showing pics

http://www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/041607_shooting2.jpg

^^ its called pussies. most people today fit into that category. if they dont have their “boyz” around they dont got a set of balls

edit: plus i doubt many kids there were packing since it is a college, so when a gun toting nappy headed asian came in they were somewhat at a disadvanage.

My cousin is fine, dont know any other details yet though as the fam is just getting that word out.

would you take a bullet for a stranger? its easy to talk until the gun is pointing at you

Do Asian people have nappy hair?

Marcus Vick??

Apparently from the story the guy was just unloading clip after clip. Not like anyone can stop him in a college.

Its sad a scumbag like that has to shoot unarmed innocent civilians, If you want to kill go to Iraq fuck bag

man… what a horrible tragedy… hopefully we dont have to hear this asshole’s story about how he was made fun of as a kid, or not accepted for being different… PUKE

32 dead now?:frowning:

Didn’t Bruce Smith go to Virginia Tech?

worst school shooting in American history. Shit will change becasue of this. watch metal detectors are going ot be required in every college campus

This is from the local news station at the scene

http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=6375098

That campus has over 100 buildings on 2600 acres though.
How would they secure every building?

Guess it started as a Boyfriend shooting a Girlfriend and a RA “What ever that is” Then went balls out and shot everyone else

Resident Advisor.

Where did you hear that?

RA = Resident Advisor, They are the people in charge of the kids on the floor usually upperclassman.

they say that number could go up higher as critically wounded people die

Thats really fucked up. That was one of the schools i was looking to go to. Kinda fucked up to think i could have been there right now.

Why do I feel I’m going to get lectured in class today. Better not cut out of my shop time.

RIP :(:cry: