WTF

He didn’t really get rejected, they disliked him because he went against of the grain of how they were corrupt. He loved being a part of something, which was a hobby, not an acceptance of people.

And Jeg, really. Come on now. You don’t have to live up to your custom title every damn day. :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t blame yourself. I think you hit the nail on the head in that you got kicked out because you didn’t play their politics. They suck. Not you. Well, maybe you suck. I don’t know. I’ve never met you. It doesn’t seem like it though. :stuck_out_tongue: They definitely suck though.

Oh, and were your 7 years of training and classes and certs paid for by the firehall aka tax dollars? I’d be pissed if they just threw away 7 years of my money because you wouldn’t kiss their asses. “Hello, 2 on your side?” :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously man…starting shit with me right now = :suicide:. I am in no mood to put up with you being a total fucking cock sucker.

No, he got rejected. He made the firehall a part of himself and the firehall said “No thanks.” Fundamental rejection. That shit hurts. Bad.

Yeah, but read how he put it, made it sound like anyone who wasn’t in power did accept him.

Make a thread about how lame I find 90% of your posts and complain about it if you feel so angered by it.

For the record…I used to feel bad for you…just like i used to feel bad for MikeRi24 and everyone else that seemed to have a shitty run of luck but then about 10 threads about “Poor me” and “My life sucks” and I just gotta think it has something to do with you and the situations you put yourself in and thats hard to feel sorry for.

I see what you’re saying. Makes sense too. Jeg seems like the kind of guy who would get along fine with anyone who isn’t on a power trip.

Agreed for sure :tup:
He seems like a simple dude who is super chill. Most people in power dislike that for some reason.

Yeah everything was paid for by the firehall except my gas. Which when you have to drive to the grand island area twice a week for 3 months gets quite expensive (that was just one class). Over the years I have probably spent in access of $2k on gas for driving to training seminars/classes. hell a few years back i took a class at ECC south…thats quite a haul from Akron.

Looks good when you can show your accomplishments when you interview for a career job. They like seeing hard work and dedication.

It wasn’t all for nothing. You enjoyed it while it lasted, take the good memories you had there and move on with them. You can always voulenteer elsewhere down the road if you decide to pusue it again. Just keep your head up and keep moving forward, you will only get stronger from your experiences man.

That’s about it in a nutshell. A few of the guys that are in power now don’t like me because when they try to throw their weight around I’ll blatantly tell them to suck it. If they are expecting me to respect them as an officer then they have to conduct themselves as such, and not try to abuse their position by ordering people around like some sort of ass hat dictator. I truly believe that is one of the reasons I was singled out over a bunch of others that haven’t even made 1 call this year. I wasn’t part of the click. I never hung out with a specific group…I was more of the person who got along with everyone (with the exception of a few dick heads on a massive power trip).

trying to take the focus off of what hurts…way to go d bag

:lol: :thankyou:

Gotcha. So they pissed away 7 years of taxpayer’s money because you wouldn’t play the game. Shame on them.

I think the biggest reason this is hitting me so hard is because when I was growing up I wasnt a “good kid”. I used to get into alot of fights, and was very immiture. Being a part of the fire company played a major roll in how I view things today, and has had a profound impact on my life, as well as helped give me a sense of belonging. Now with that gone It feels like there is an empty spot there that needs to be filled. Thank god for crack and hookers or I’d really be fucked.

yeah I’m certified in :

CPR (infant and adult)
rope rescue
basic and advanced ice rescue tactics
swift water rescue
thermal imaging camera
search and rescue
advanced firefighting tactics
mask confidance
confined spaces
vehicle extrication
fire police
mercy flight ground crew
triage
was a basic EMT, and am currently a CFR
EVOC
ladder truck opperations

there is more but I cant remember it all of the top of my head

:tup:

bang the fire chiefs daughter/wife :tup:

Move on, if it’s something you truly want. Use your experience to get a real job as an EMT/firefighter or some other helpful profession.

And fuck his mom, obviously.

Your not one of those people that where the radios EVERYWHERE they go are you? I had a guy in a few of my classes that lived nowhere near campus, but decided he should keep his radio on him at all times to look “sweet”.

Anywho, move on, stop being a pussy. If you really want to fill the void, buy a dog, or just go a town over and volunteer there. I’m sure with your experience (which in all honesty seems like quite a bit :tup:) they’ll take you in no problem.