WTH: detailer

looking to get a nice detail done on my car…

exterior needs a good scrubbing and most likely the works. interior also could use some cleaning. worst of all… car got egged the other night. much of it is cleaned off, and im about to try the water/vinegar solution to remove most (hopefully all) of the remnants. luckily on the back, the hatch window was mostly hit - easy cleanup… but on the front someone with better aim hit the hood in a few places. fuckers.

any other ideas before i attack this one? also any detailers who are interested, let me know. (PM price, job details, etc). car is a 94 camaro. thanks!!

Talk to erock he is really good.

93dx–hatch is fuckin amazing

Thanks, but I have been so busy, I haven’t had time to do my own car :frowning:

bump - anyone else? i got a few PM’s so far, just want a couple opinions and then we shall dooooo it.

Uh - Stealtth :tup:

support your sponsors also :slight_smile:

PM tpgsr, I know he did detail for a while.

as much as i love detailing my gsr i don’t know if i’d trust myself with somebody elses car… i clean rental cars all day long though, who cares about them anyways?

^^ i hear ya… but i’m pretty laid back. actually i’ve probably washed my car less than 10x ever since I’ve had it. (about 8 years) - my friends have probably done it more times for me just because of my lazzyyyyness.

i’ll PM the mentioned people shortly and answer any i have…