WTH experienced Mechanic

I Need a Throwout Bearing replaced in a porsche 928 if i had all the parts needed is there anyone who would be able to do this? and do it properly? Id obviously pay for the work i just dont feel like paying a dealer to do it.

[quote=“kilaminjaro”"]

I Need a Throwout Bearing replaced in a porsche 928 if i had all the parts needed is there anyone who would be able to do this? and do it properly? Id obviously pay for the work i just dont feel like paying a dealer to do it.

[/quote]

athol motor car on reading street off of south park

Bracketracer

bracketracer or how about MPD? he may need another porsche to tear apart

[quote=“kilaminjaro”"]

[/quote]

What year is the car?

Would you just want the release bearing done, or an entire clutch job. Seems silly to do just the one part if there’s more than a few thousand miles on the friction parts.

Call if you’d like and we can go over details.

[quote=“Viper966,post:4,topic:37391"”]

bracketracer or how about MPD? he may need another porsche to tear apart

[/quote]

He should go to someone else (like bracketracer). I hate 928’s. I “could” do it, but I wont.

[quote=“MPD47,post:6,topic:37391"”]

He should go to someone else (like bracketracer). I hate 928’s. I “could” do it, but I wont.

[/quote]

kinda like me with tiburons @ this point

[quote=“MPD47,post:6,topic:37391"”]

[/quote]

aaaannnd you should be busy working on your cars also :smiley: