WTH: Marketing Coordinator

Amherst based financial services companies seek highly motivated, extremely organized college graduate to serve as full-time marketing coordinator.

Job Responsibilities include:

• Management of Marketing Calendar
  • Market research
  • Organization of Marketing Department files
  • Vendor communications
  • Implementation of marketing programs at the direction of VP of Marketing, VP of Operation and Chief Operating Officer
  • Working with state organizations
  • Managing VP of Marketing Schedule
  • Tracking Marketing Campaigns
  • Managing Creative Director’s deadline schedule
  • Project management
  • Working with the “Marketing Team” to develop and manage programs
  • Copy writing
  • Blogging

Salary & Benefits

• Base Salary between $30,000 and $32,000
  • Semi-Annual Bonus’
  • Paid Vacation
  • FULL no pay-in health insurance ($5,000 “value”)
  • Employee Re-investment

Requirements:

• 4-year college degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing
  • 1-2 years relevant work experience pre or post graduation
  • Drive
  • Ambition

Applicants for this job must be willing to work a minimum of 50 hours a week. Hard work and dedication rewarded with advancement. Must take position with a 3-5 year minimum commitment (this is NOT a stepping stone, this is the other side of the pond)

Please forward resumes to joedinardo@counselfin.com

DO NOT PM ME.

There’s already at least 1 person from the board interviewing so hopefully I can close this thread sooner than later.

Joe, I know your company can use my services. Everyone’s doing it now, don’t fall behind :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm Judge Mattina CEO… good guy and great teacher

Joe with the base being $30-32k, assuming quotas are met what would the bonus’s range from? I know a few guys in the area that would meet what your looking for. I’m just not sure they would be ok with the base…

wow, when you figure it out this is only like 11bucs/hr for a big commitment depending on what semi annual bonuses are. However full paid benifits are nice.

joe… got a friend who has a marketing degree…

will send you his resume later

[quote=“turbociv,post:5,topic:34552"”]

wow, when you figure it out this is only like 11bucs/hr for a big commitment depending on what semi annual bonuses are. However full paid benifits are nice.

[/quote]

1 year in bonus’ could be anywhere from $8,000 to $20,000

Considering full-healthcare ($5,000) is provided at NO COST and includes spouse and children the base offer is 35,000 to 37,000 (keep adding on if you have kids)

But anyone who thinks of this as an hourly job doesn’t see value of working for a growing company

And to be honest…look at the buffalo job market…I’ve had MBAs interview for this job. This is a 1-2 year experience job, not a 5-10 yr. The salary reflects that.

Really, this is a great opportunity for anyone with the proper qualification. I would love to apply for this one, but seeing as I never did actually finish getting my BS in marketing i can see that I have no chance!

I have met Joe at this office, and they seem to be well organized and look like they are going in a right path (obviously by how many jobs he has posted here!)

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:7,topic:34552"”]

1 year in bonus’ could be anywhere from $8,000 to $20,000

Considering full-healthcare ($5,000) is provided at NO COST and includes spouse and children the base offer is 35,000 to 37,000 (keep adding on if you have kids)

But anyone who thinks of this as an hourly job doesn’t see value of working for a growing company

And to be honest…look at the buffalo job market…I’ve had MBAs interview for this job. This is a 1-2 year experience job, not a 5-10 yr. The salary reflects that.

[/quote]

I normally dont agree with Joe on anything, but hes right. The bonuses and health care alone would have sold me regardless of Salary, not to mention its a entry level position with superb benefits:tup:. Being salary means you need to work hard and you’re not just there for your hourly pay check.Someone should take advantage of this ASAP!

anyone complaining about a job being offered in Buffalo must have it made because Buffalo is over-flowing with $100k/yr jobs.

[quote=“jrod0187,post:9,topic:34552"”]

superb benefits:tup:.

[/quote]

Exactly…If you have 1 child and a spouse your coverage costs approx $13,000!!! It’s literally the best coverage you can buy from BC/BS…