WTR: House/Duplex/Townhouse

Looking to Rent a house anywhere in WNY is an option.

Needs…atleast a 2 Bedroom, some sort of yard, parking for 2 cars and then a garage on top of that.

Bonuses: Finished Basement, Pool, Hottub :stuck_out_tongue:

Financially I am looking for the cost to be around $700 a month before utilities.

If anyone knows of anything please post up.

Thanks

Friend of the family has a 3 bedroom, 1 bath, 60x130 lot with parking for 5 off street, 2.5car garage… He recently painted (in & out) and cleaned carpets. Used to go for $700/mo in Amherst/Tonawanda.

If You’re interested I can ask him if its avail.

Feel free to ask psychopjv about it, he used to rent it with me for a couple years… it’s alright.

I would be very interested in taking a look. Sounds exactly around what I want.

It would be myself (26) and my cousin (27)

He has a truck and bike and I typically have atleast 2 cars.

So it sounds perfect and we could move at any time.

will call him up tonight, see if its avail or on the market. its no executive loft, but its no slumlord property either.

Compared to where I am at now and where I will be in a year…it would be a good middle ground.

Let me know. Thanks

TTT

there is a duplex for rent on a road off of walden in lancaster…i will get u number and street name tonite

Must have garage and seperate driveway if its a duplex.

I dont like to share

Just buy my house … Ill even throw in the mustang to sweeten the deal

lol…PM me details. :slight_smile:

Or even better…you hold the mortgage and I pay you rent!

Now you are learning!!! I was just going to post that.Stop renting esp. at 27.If you want to to find ya an owner hold LMK.I have a guy at work that has rented an aprtment for 4 or 5 yrs if not 6 or 7.Works at GM avg pay $60k a yr so he can afford to buy.I keep telling him you’ve already paid the LL $30- 40K and what do you have to show for it? 0 STOP RENTING PPL unless you plan on leaving the area very soon.
D

Thats just it…I am on the fence of leaving in a year depending on some outstanding circumstances…

D…if you wouldnt mind another property on your list I am sure we could work something out if u were willing to hold it and I pay the rent…

<<<

3 bedroom
1 1/2 bath
3 car garage
central air
just updated
21’ pool with heater
florida room off the middle bedroom
… plus many extras

I’m not helping you move again.
Why are you selling? You watch flip this house or something?
D

lol…sounds awesome Derrick…PM me your asking…

:word: :wtf:

well what if someone helped me move in while helping derrick move out?

:stuck_out_tongue:

u cant aqct like u didnt see this coming. derrick goes through cars faster then i change my boxers how would u not see him buying a dif house in a year

If anyone knows of any other properties like this, I’m looking for the same thing…

House or apt with a garage (can be a 1 or 1.5 car) 2 bedroom; in a decent part of town; and must allow a cat. Preferably in the $700/mo range.

I know buy one!; well, I’m selling mine at the moment so I can dig myself out of some debt I accrued due to owning this house. And I got a verbal selling agreement today, just have to get it into writing and then I need to find a place to live. I’ll buy a smaller more fitting place in a year or two when I’m in a LOT better finaicial situation.

:bump:

Gonna need to move quicker then later so the house buying will wait a year.