WTS-WTT 04 636

if a 50 dollar part is the core support, the inner fender wall is mashed and was just beat kinda back into place, a new drivers fender cuz the one you spray painted thats all dented up looks terrible, a throwout bearing, paint for the hood bumper and new fender, shifter bushings cuz yours are sloppy as hell, you pm’d me saying it had a k20 swap when in fact it is the stock motor that was not ever changed! you have no paperwork to prove so and that means the engine has 185k on it, exhaust was welded solid and a hole in the pipe was quoted by you as “people think its turboed”, the drivers fender and front bumper only have some of the bolts holding them in place, granted the underneath is decently clean for wny winters and interior is ok overall the car in person is at best in the condition it is in a 3.5 out of 10

i tried to be nice by telling you id think about it and i did, i also felt bad that you made a pretty far trip out to see the bike but you’d have to be delusional to think id trade my bike which isnt in the best shape for that car… the k20 swap wouldve made it waaay worth it… but you were lied to cuz thats a 5400 dollar swap!

i found a 2000 civic si for sale locally for 4000 with only 85k orig miles b16 all stock really clean so im sorry to be the bad guy and point out all these flaws in your car but i saw that you listed it on craigslist for 3000 and someone would have to be truely desperate to pay that much for your car!

anyway bump for my bike to sell or trade for a truely clean honda