WTS-WTT 04 636

their is no and never has been any engine trouble, the bike was laid down by a good friend of mine at 15mph into grass and the guy that looked at the bike to say it was legit and no frame cracks is dave (owner) and rolfe (mechanic) at gowanda starcraft who are good friends of mine who i took the bike to to check it out before i bought it. the instrument cluster is attached with all the bolts to the fairing stay but the stay AS PICTURED is broken a new one on ebay costs 70 bucks and the side plastics are scratched up and have some pressure cracks in them nothing that cannot be plastic bonded and painted. ihave no reason to lie about the bike or anything to do with the bike cuz i dont need to sell it, a good friend of mine died a week ago an i decided that i need to grow up and stop riding a sportbike, as far as 100% fairing replacement all fairings can be bought for less than 500 dollars so thousands of dollars in repairs is extremely exaggerated your not gonna buy the bike so stop shitting up my thread as far as the power commander “fix” goes i only said that it falls off between 10k and 11k the bike runs amazing and pulls hard a PC would just map it right because of the aftermarket pipe and it being cut down. i watched 3 636’s sell on stuntlife that were stunted bikes 12 bat tank pound the whole 9 sell for 3500 im sure mine is worth $4300

and quit lying i shot you 100% straight before you even came out here and you lied to me 100% so go shit up someone elses for sale thread!