WTT 1999 KX250 for Street Bike

Hey all. New to the forum…

I have a 1999 Kx250 thats in good shape. Alot of new parts last season as well as some mild cylinder porting. Bike is very strong. All it needs is a kickstarter and your good to go. Im looking to trade it on a crotchrocket that needs some work. Ill consider wrecked bikes or bikes that need mechanical work. Im really not picky just looking for something that I can work on. I would prefer a cbr, gsxr or zxr but Im open to anything. Let me know what you have…

Heres some dirty pics of the KX…

wreckedbikes.net is a local (rochester) guy that buys and sells wrecked bikes, sometimes with clean titles. I have met and ridden with him before, pretty decent guy. Im sure he wont trade but worth a look…

Thanks Ill have to check that out. I really am looking for trades though. I guess I might have to sell the bike outright.

how much outright? Im getting sick of slicks on the trails lol

I really dont want to get stuck without any kind of bike. But I guess I would sell it outright for 1600. Im located in Lancaster, NY

I guess ill entertain offers on the KX…

bump rides great and fast. sick power band + full pro circuit exhaust = sounds great

Those handelbars look really bent in the second pic. Are they? You have to hit pretty damn hard to tweak a set of Pro-tapers. The front brake lever looks tweaked pretty bad too.

The front tire looks in good shape, hard to tell about the rear in the pic though. Is it?
Any other work done to the bike?

Handle bars are not bent. They are pretty new. The front brake lever is another story. But I like it the way it is, it makes it easy to single finger the front brake. The back tire could use replacing.

The bike has full Hygear suspension, a full procircuit exhaust(the silencer is less than a year old), oversize tank, +1 tooth on the front sprocket, carb is jetted spot on. The bike runs perfect. Will come with stock tank, and extra plastics.

All it really needs are a new kickstarter, a back tire and rear wheel bearings and you would be set for the summer.

I NEED to move this bike. Must sell!!!

$1000

I would take 1250.

where do you live?

Lancaster, NY. Near Buffalo.

I rode the bike today and I plan on taking it out tomorrow for the day. I might end up keeping it if I have fun tomorrow. Haha

I know how it is. I’d like to look at it something, no hurry. next week probably

Yea just let me know…

Bump

Took it on a camping trip a couple days ago and the bike is VERY strong.

trade plus cash on your end?

I am trying to move to a street only bike. Plus I do not have that much cash to add.

PMd…