WTT drag radials

Im thinking of trying to trade my 255/50/15 Mickey Thompson ET Street radials for some 16’s so I dont have to keep switching wheels when I want to race the car.

Theyre used but I only went to LVD 3 times with them on and drove from my house to the lot (less than 10 miles) a handful of times on them. Still lots of life left.

Trade for hand jobs? :lol

Seriously, youre gonna run DR’s all teh time?

whats wrong with being on DRs all the time? granted, he has a real set but that’s another story all together.

i think he gettin other rims so they all match

no, Ive got the left for when I get bored with the right. All the time like the 5k Ive driven it in 3 years? Then yes, something Im considering. I hate swapping wheels.

I want to put dr’s on the rims Ive got now and take 2 of the street tires off.

what are you looking to get for them???

not selling. Just a straight up trade.

Good luck with that Paul. Best bet is to sell em and buy another set.

Just my .02

Ill just use these if I have to take them on an off. I dont have $300+ for a new set.

If you sell yours for $200, then you have $100 to spend. And ya don hafta get M/T’s, Nittos or BFGs work decent too. But like I said, just my opinion. I dont see a trade happening soon, but GL!

yeah i dont see a single person trading around here…just sell the damn ones you have and buy a new set. First off if yours are in that good of shape it should be easy to unload them people are always looking for a good set of tires for a decent price so price them to move and theyll go, thats a great tire and a common size…then save up 100-200 bucks and buy yourself a new set of tires. But if you were smart and you want your fun “street car” you would leave your street tires on the thing to blow them off around town then buy a set of real slicks to put on at the track, it takes 15 mins to change tires.

Yeah, they dont fit on a Civic so no trades likely here but I thought it was worth a shot. I dont even have $100 extra to spend.

Me save money? That doesnt seem to happen these days unfortunately. Ill probably end up keeping these. My street tires have about 3k on them, maybe less so theyre ok. Im just lazy and dont always feel like swapping tires. I should fix my big jack so I dont have to use my little one.

PJB your cars a stick right? if so I’d stay away from dr’s, go with a set of slicks. Drag radials + a stick dont make for a fun time.

Yeah, its a stick.

Ive never heard of an issue with DR’s and a stick before. Ive had the car at the track with the DR’s on before too.

n u had less hp last time to huh??..wrinkle wallss ftw:number1

I dont need slicks.