X Men Origins Wolveriene

Shits leaked on the net for a couple days now

figured id let you guys know

I still have to watch it

Link pleaseeee.

I am usually all for stuff like this, but this time I refrained just because I been looking forward to this one. Plus the copy is a workprint and not fully edited. Gonna stay legal and wait till theaters!

Oh, gross.
Nevermind.

Whats wrong with workprints…

At this late in the game… theres very few things if any at all that will change between this and the “final” release…

I’ve watched many workprints, in which most of them dident change at all at least noticeably to me form the “DVD” that came out eventually…

Workprints are usualy given pre-release for people to review the movie.

It’s definitely watchable, especially this far in advance of the release date, just as good as a dvd screener. Never said anything was wrong with it. Just that I am gonna wait till theaters for this one.

i get zero day shit, the night before it ships to the theaters people pirate it lol i havent played that game in a few years though.

i watched it the other night. still wicked good. only a few sceens where it turns to cad or you see people flying on wires or with shady back rounds , but still very good story and other sweet shit . download it , watch it , be happy.

i wana see this movie

haha yeah there were a few things missing effects wise

personaly made it absoloutely hillarious

the only part that bothered me with the missing effects was the end of the movie

Anyone else hear about that movie critic from Fox that got fired for doing a review on this?