Xbox 360 Mod Chip Coming Soon!!

The mod chip of Microsoft Xbox 360 is likely to be released within weeks.

A member of a hacker group disclosed to press that they will finish the first mod chip of Xbox360 in a couple of weeks.

“Everyone of us is endeavoring to develop a mod chip with complete functions. With the chip, gamers will access all functions of Xbox360. We think the chip will be available at market in a couple of weeks. But as the first attempt, the first batch of chips may be complex and they may not function very well.”

http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/News/Details.aspx?NewsId=15875

lol,if I was a 360 owner I’d wait for a while…from what I hear the 360 doesnt function very well right out of the box.:lol:

so obviously you own one and know from first hand experience :roll: SAME responses every xbox related thread, its getting a lil old

I agree with Jay… i asked the guy at EB when I picked up my system last week if they were having many problems, and he has has zero complaints out of all the systems they have sold. I think the numbers i read somewhere was 1 in every 100,000 messed up?? something crazy insignificant.

but this is a mod chip thread, so ignore me, haha

May i just note

FUCK YES!

and the problems are being played WAY up.
yes they exist but for fucks sake its like 2%

ps3 ftw

if anyone else mentions ps3 in this thread they are getting banned. can ONE thread please stay on topic!

<3

Just for you Addicted :wink:

As for the mod chip, sounds interesting, does anyone know if the second set of Xbox360’s to hit the market are having the same crashing issues?

I hope when they mod it they will incorporate a HDD to copy games to , I am too spoiled with having almost no load times on my Ps2

No,i’ve been modding systems since PS1.Early versions of modchips tend to suck.I honestly wouldnt risk voiding the warranty being how new the system is.

All game systems have problems,otherwise they wouldnt come out with updated versions every month.