XBOX 360 worth it?

He will tell you the Wii :kekegay:

the playstation 3 is a piece of crap its not any better than the xbox 360 it has no games out for it now or that are coming and its way overpriced even after the price drop.

thw wii is fun for about 1 week

the xbox 360 is awesome great graphics and a huge game selection of mega hit titles and a lot more on the way. the price is way cheaper and ive had one since they first came out and have never had a problem with it.

Hit the nail on the head! Wii is fun for the first week and when there are large groups of drunken people who want to play. (or if you are trying to keep a young kid occupied).

I have modded about a dozen 360s. Some origional release ones, some brand new off the shelf - NEVER had any problems. (except Sonny said his has been acting up with RROD)

PS3 has yet to impress me at all.

that thing surely pissed me off… the towel trick worked for a while… still need to rip into it

the new 80 gig ps3’s dont support original playstation and ps2 games, so unless you have a kick ass surround sound and digital audio to play blu-ray dvd’s its a waste. sony keeps shooting themselves in the foot with this system.

Where did you hear that??

played on one