XBOX Experience Update

Downloading the update now, this should be interesting.

added: Wow they cleaned it up ALOT, great design.

DAMN IT…i need the net again ! ! !

I’m stuck out in Altoona for work this week. Looking forward to getting it when I get home. Does the streaming Netflix function work well?

im browsing through it now, they did the avatar thing like the wii… You can customize almost everything.

Looks like they did get the netflix thing on, which is pretty nice!

its pretty much the ****

Pretty cool chat options also, you can invite into a party now, which is a private chat along with game party.

gonna update when I get home, saw some pics of it a while back, looks intresting.

Copying games to the HDD is awesome, no more 747 under my TV when I am playing COD

one of my 2 360s sounds like that too, coincidentally its starting to not read disks. Think i may try to force RRoD the bastard.

interface is pretty slick, just built my avitar.

ehhhh, its different. seems like they made it to def cater to the younger crowd. i didnt mind the old dasboard. but netflix is sweet and party chat is fun

Where the **** did they move the active downloads queue?

Do you need xbox live to use the netflix options?

EDIT: It seems you do. It says on the official webpage that step 1 to watching movies from Netflix is to get a Gold account… boooo

makes me wonder why i put the ole’ box away in favor of the ps3…

its a cool feature but not really needed. basically they are just trying to copy the wii, just with better games…