Xbox support is a joke.

Well im trying to activate the gfs account with an activation code and it tells me this, “Can’t retrieve information from Xbox LIVE. Please try again later.” So i’ve tried once a day for the past 3 weeks. Still nothing. So i called Xbox support, nine(9) times BTW, and they eaither hang up on me or give me the response of, “Oh were doing a major upgrade and you’ll have to call back another time so we can help you better.” Now I actually got to talk to a Supervisor, Finally. Wait, he gives me the same shit. He’s like " you need to go to the place you bought it, get a proof of purchase, you also need to scan the front and the back of your card to ensure that this card is valid and you have bought it. WTF I just gave you the 25 digit code and you wanna tell me that i have to do more shit. Before hand he said its a valid code BTW. After now he is saying that its not a valid code because the store has to scan it and activate it for me. Is there any way I can get through to these idiots at xbox like someone smarter than a fucking brick?

P.S. dont ask for the code to see if it works. Im not that stupid.

You got further than me. You got English speakers.

maybe the xbox cant connect to xbox live?

Nope we had another code that worked the same day.

then the card is probably bad.

Nope xbox said that the card was valid and that it wasnt activated right at the store. so i went back to the store and they said to call microsoft/xbox.

there support is literally a scam IMO

Never had a problem with there support. Always helpful.

That’s better.

sorry boss.

:nerd:

I just want to get this shit fixed instead of getting the same excuse every time.

ps3

When you buy any kind of gift card at the store,it has to be activated.They scan the UPC and then swipe it through the register.

Sounds like the cashier forgot to activate the card…not Microsofts fault.

stolen

No UPC or barcode on it. It was in a game box.

And no i have a ps2 and want the old 60gb ps3 so I can play the ps2 games on it.

ps3 sucks i have it

360 i love, and i never had a problem with xbox support, when i ring of death and my cd rom drive died.

ps3 is so much greater than xbox, you cant even make that statement, not to mention obvious worth, an xbox will barly fetch 150$ used a ps3 is still fetching 300 used. I hated my 360 with a pasion. I’ve never had a problem with any sony products.

As to the OP once you play ps3 games, you wont care about ps2 games.
I know I didnt.

No tokyo xtreme racer no care.

:mamoru:

LOL karter its not its my fucking opinion i have both and i play both on a HDTV, basicly your leg humping sony. im not here to argue at all. only reason why i bought a ps3 is because of mgs4 and blu-ray

x2 when they make one for ps3 ill switch back.