XV6700/PPC6700 AKU 3.5/WM6 Hybrid ROM

I wouldn’t want to go back - WM6 is worth the upgrade IMO.

Ummm still well worth the upgrade, I’ll get it working, just need a new version I think

[quote=“sureshot007,post:21,topic:24738"”]

I wouldn’t want to go back - WM6 is worth the upgrade IMO.

[/quote]

It’s not WM6… parts of the ROM are WM6 but the kernel and all the core DLL files are WM5 AKU 3.5.

someone please send me VC 1.6 zwarbyt@gmail.com

i know j00 have it plz

phone nerds will ike this:

i got a copy of UK sexy british lady voice command 1.6 works perfect, lemme know if anyone wants it :tup:

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:26,topic:24738"”]

i got a copy of UK sexy british lady voice command 1.6 works perfect, lemme know if anyone wants it :tup:

[/quote]

:tup: njccbflo@gmail

sureshot007 at gmail.com

sent, make sure to set a button on your phone for the software, under buttons in setting, I use the tape recorder button, first time you use ask “what can I say” for a menu of commands

just in case anyone runs into the same problem I had (lost ability to set Press and Hold to button 5 after install of voice command)

http://ppcgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?p=38408#38408

bumping this thread for PR6 since I was just about to do it last night.

oooo tempted

I did it last night, however I had some issues today I noticed. I pm’d rubicant about them but I’ll post here.

Whenever I click my contacts link nothing will open up… I dunno if they changed the program but I can’t figure it out.

Whenever I get a message VM, Text, etc. when I click dismiss it doesn’t dismiss it and it keeps popping up.

In call sound is very very quiet despite being turned all the way up. (I have read that these phones tend to have a bad speaker but this kinda sucks)

When I go into dial a call whatever message VM, Text, etc will pop up and I click dismiss and the call buttons will go away. Also where can I find a good copy of the voice command program?

When I scroll down it usually closes out of the program that I am in and goes back to the desktop.

Also to add one to it that I’ve noticed all day is when I go to the dialer to dial a number I get the first 3 digits typed in then it closes.

ooo not tempted then

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:35,topic:24738"”]

ooo not tempted then

[/quote]

Lol, maybe ill reflash with the PR5 and see if its the flash or the phone.

Also had to call in and disable my data block to allow the pix through.

Whats the data rate .002/cents or .002/dollars haha.

I saw your PM, Ryan, I don’t know what to tell you. The PR6 worked for me fine. I would try reflashing it and then do a hard reset.

wait

which one of these flashes will let me send picx via sms?

[quote=“Locutus,post:39,topic:24738"”]

wait

which one of these flashes will let me send picx via sms?

[/quote]

PR6 won’t let me. MMS shows up but can’t send.

As for a few things, the reset helped. Alot of my programs work fine now. Call volume was low so I did the Voice 13k mod and that increased it substantially…

So far.
-Contacts issue — resolved
-Volume issue — resolved
-Keypad issue — resolved

I however can’t get MMS to work. It refuses to send still, or be able to view. I am about to call Verizon Tech support and see what they say but probably shouldn’t mention the 3.5 flash :bloated: