XV6700/PPC6700 AKU 3.5/WM6 Hybrid ROM

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:55,topic:24738"”]

hmmm what changed to cause it work better?

[/quote]

i just said fuck pr5 and did pr6… then i just waited until sprint resolved its network problem… now if i can only get a registered copy of bejeweled and voice command… anybody? <3

what other programs are worth a download?

I DID PR6

and rubricant helped with the stupid pos and im on the phone with sprint getting my interweb working again :tspry:

pm zwarbit for voice command

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:60,topic:24738"”]

Ut oh… lol. Usually boots up instantaneously…

[/quote]

i got stuck in the boot loader… i downloaded a program and BAM – tuff actin tanactin. its a working again!

[quote=“Locutus,post:63,topic:24738"”]

i got stuck in the boot loader… i downloaded a program and BAM – tuff actin tanactin. its a working again!

[/quote]

Nioce fucking sig. ftw!!!

Oh also does anyone with the 3.5 edit get: Message delivery failed, or message receipt failed. When they try to send a picture message?

I did the reg hacks to show the extended rom. I reinstalled the MMS Vzw package and it shows it under the messaging options:
+MMS
+Outlook
+Text messaging

However whenever I try to send out it gives the error. When I receive an image it shows 30k despite how big the image/flik message is and it shows no file to download.

I’m about ready to give up. That is the only problem I am having anymore (I send a decent amount of pics/receive a decent amount) so this is key.

Also it won’t let me edit the Verizon server under MMS configuration (but it is there).

My 6700 endeavors are over… I was given a Treo 700wx for my new job and let me tell you, it fucking rawks!! It’s a better phone than the 6700 but I do miss the larger screen. Other than that, I am glad I have it. So much more stable than the 700w I originally had.

Bastard lol.

Does anyone still have ROMs for the vx6700 kicking around…

i MIGHT.

i’d have to check my laptop

stupid gay verizon phone…I need something to keep me entertained with this thing for another month…

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14

see if its posted anywhere in there?

its the sub forum for the 6700

Someone deleted most of the shit out of the ftp…

or here:

hmm for some cool reason my laptop hates my phone and these installers won’t install onto it…