Yay i got a custom 2 ton make over for my Mazda

Actually i just got rear ended on my way to work today. Going down a steep hill in the rain and i stop behind a guy who is letting people through a 1 car at a time tunnel on Crane Ave near 51. Big white van from Wade heating a cooling slams into the back of me. The inside of my car and myself are now covered in coffee, my rear bumper is completely jacked (bent the shit out of my license plate too). I bumped into the guy in front of me too so my front bumper might have sustained some damage. My neck hurt pretty good when it happened but its fine now, everyone is telling me to go to the ER anyways for a check up. The pussy in front of me wouldn’t stop complaining about his back feeling stiff from me just bumping into him when i had just taken a slam at something like 15-25 mph.

sorry to hear about that. Hopefully the guy that hit you has good insurance and you make out on the deal alittle.

sorry to hear but go get checked though.

yeah deff go get checked out

Go get checked!!! they will put you in a neck brace when you get there its alot of fun!!

Lol it sounds like a lot of fun. I’m going to wait til after work and stop on my way home. I feel totally fine, I’m only going cause everyone around me is flipping out. Honestly my leg hurts more from blocking a slap shot in ice hockey last night.

fixed

Whether you feel ok or not you need to go. When I got nailed in the Prelude nothing hurt until 10-12 hrs later. And then the next morning was even worse. If it turns into a chronic condition, if you have to go to court, the lack of an emergency room visit hurts your case bad… get that shit documented. His insurance should cover it all anyways.

Thats exactly the point I was about to make.

where were you playing?

go get checked the real pain will settle in, in a day or 2 , i got rearended like that a few years ago, ambulance showed and i was like i am ok they left, the next day i could not move and spent 9 months in pt

I went to the ER, they did all the normal stupid neuro injury tests (squeeze fingers, hold arms up ect), since the pain wasn’t around the middle of my neck they didn’t even take an xray. Just said it was probably just the muscles around my neck sprained and spasming. I’m not in much pain at all (yet). It will probably be bad tomorrw but at least my neck isn’t broken and i got a visit documented. Lets hope the car gets fixed up like new cause i just fucking bought the thing like 3-4 months ago.

Also i play hockey at Neville in the adult C league, and at airport ice areana.

cool. the refs down at RMU bloooow

Yea they do.

As predicted, lots of things hurt today. oowww

girlfriends mom took me down to an interview today in pittsburgh… she drove so i wouldnt have to find a spot to park… we got rear ended by the accord and then the jeep crushed the accord lol my back and neck feel great

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/klink23/0_IMAGE_282.jpg