Yay!! Snow.

hardly anything in wheatfield, it could snow like this all day and not accumulate.

Angola’s getting a good amount.

it’s been going non stop at ecc north since about 9 am when i got here. it was coming down pretty hard when i left west seneca this morning.

fuck … i’m supposed to be having a bbq today … now i’m going to freeze my ass off!

Looks like it stopped here downtown.

good day for it. :tup:

uhhhp… alright… looks like it made its way over here… starting to come down good… damnit

i wish a hurricane on you.

Of everywhere I just went oddly harlem was the worst still. Just started with the whiteout again. I’ll probably let more collect before going out again just no fun to be had yet.

LOL… ur mean… assface

South Buffalo, only scattered moderate snow, mostly light. Radar shows a strengthening and oraganizing band though

snow sucks, but i did get to see the aftermath of a mini van and a SRT4 smashed into each other.

lots of wind shear going on right now, so the band cant really strengthen

snow just picked up tenfold in the nt wheatfield area

:word:

yeah im at UB and its coming down pretty intense right now.

and this is supposed to hold till around 7pm

pretty good storm if u ask me

how’s galleria area/ walden/ lancaster?

anyone know? i’m headed out in an hour or so

white out here in cheektowaga

too bad your in the baretta or I would ask if you wanted to go driving. Im having fun with my ACD I think I figured out why snow mode is good.

Does anyone have a good spot to play where we won’t get rammed/arrested/ticketed? I.E. not EHM