Snow squall trying to form, with thunder!

light, dark, blizzard, light, thunder, dark, blizzard…If the wind stays in this direction we’re going to get pummeled.

I’m excited!!!

Sunny skies out here in the northtowns

bring on the snow :tup:

it is a whiteout here right now

I heard the thunder this morning…took me a minute to figure out if a plow was about to crash into my house or if i was dreaming of if it was actually thunder.

sunny skies out here in the southtowns as well.

west seneca is getting tanked

Cheektowaga is getting DUMPED ON… I blew my driveway out ~8am… it’s got 4-8" in it now…

Sunny north, sunny south, that means maybe a rough day for the city and eastern 'burbs. About time we got it.

Hammering in east aurora

I had the same thought… I was thinking i would look out the window and see a plow take out my entire front yard!! Haha

I’m on the southern portion of GI, and were getting hit just now with winds and snow. Let it dump.

yay, the plow guy just showed up so now I can get out to go to work at 2.

edit: ok he is sliding all over and geting stuck in my driveway. :frowning: Maybe I wont get to work, haha.

Depew is getting nailed hard.

i was just looking at the radar and its like a line thats thinning out out and going straight through buffalo. looks like theres some more behind it though for the rest of us.

It might not be for long, the radar shows it shifting around right now, but starting to stabilize in the middle of the lake, with a path right over the city. It might change in an hour, but right now itlooks like as soon as the patch over E.A. is gone, it will stop there.

http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/OneKM.aspx?animate=true

weak I thought Cheektowaga/West Necca was getting hammered went for a drive and it was :tif:

Where is this foot of snow we were supposed to get…

The 12" is for the persistent snowbands in Southern Erie and Wyoming Cty.

Wait for it…