Yay! Two more tickets!

it doesnt matter, Ilya. you dont argue with them when theyre at ur window. i dont care if he said your car’s color is illegal or whatever. just shut up, answer “yes” or “no” and nothing more! if you want to argue, do it in court. just accepting the piece of paper from him/her does not make you guilty or innocent. just take the paper and go home. prepare your “speech” if you have to at home, get ur facts straight if you think you can argue this out, then go to court and talk there. 99% of the time you’re going to lose. cops are stopping everyone, for everything right now. i saw 6+ ppl get pulled over just yesterday and i was driving for less than an hour. you think you’re the first guy he’s pulled over that thinks he knows the law better? he deals with people like that all day, every day. he’s giving you a ticket either way, man. i learned a long time ago, just dont say anything other what theyre asking you. do not try to be all kool and ask for the badge number, that shit from the movies NEVER WORKS! just take the ticket, and go, keep ur mouth shut. if they feel like it, they WILL find a way to keep you there for 4 hrs. it’s not a moving violation, just pay the tint fine or rip it off. i just got a tint ticket two days ago, im not taking mine off. im just going to pay the fine. theres no points, no insurance increase. i actually got stopped for no front plate, expired inspection and tint. thats 3! he coulda given me, because i didnt mouth off and wasnt a smart ass, i just got the tint ticket. learn from this.