Yea boi!! Finally got one!

^^ looks like the opposite order that most people here do things.

usually power comes first :slight_smile:

… me on the other hand… i have the size, and the power is on its way… that means respect is next in line? :stuck_out_tongue:

What size are we talking about here? confused

Congrad’s on getting the car. I remember being that excited when I first got my 240, I was more then a little giddy. :lol:

Anyway take your time getting used to rwd, have fun modding it up, plan your project in stages and don’t be in a rush to get everything done in your first season. It’s really enjoyable seeing it come together and feeling the difference as each piece gets installed.

Take care and happy motoring.

Easy 8)

possibly… only if you earn it, lol

it depends how you interperate “size”

thanks man, trust me you’ll be seeing pics as i go along, lol.

btw, nice skyline u got urself :smiley:

That’s a pretty good deal man, I paid waaaay to much for mine. Plus mine needs allot of interior stuff.

Anyways good luck and have fun, be carefully the first few times it rains. Then again thats when I want to go for a drive in mine…LOL.

CVM07

if you want ill drive it for you from niagra without a clutch, itll cost you less than a tow.

let me know.

hahaha Cal i was going to say the exact same thing.

other than the “tears”, she looks pretty damn clean man! congrats.

original drift master, thanks for the offer but im just going to rent a tow dolly from u-haul for the day, its only like $40.

if its nice next weekend im going to get on the bumper and hatch right away and just rattle can it a matching black for now.

rotflmao, wow, you’re right!

Btw, very beatiful ride, congratz bro. Treat her well shakes fist

sweet man congrads :smiley: I hope all goes well with it.

sweet, im still looking for a 95+ s14. hopefully i find one in a few weeks cause i caught the modification bug. :smiley: