yes another new daily driver suggestions/comments/thoughts thread...

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/112_0408_2005_chrysler_crossfire_srt_6/photo_06.html

I rest my case.

From that list, I think the Audi TT would be the most enjoyable if you are ok with the space and seating constraints.

For the budget it’s going to be hard to fit every criteria. He was worried about mercedes reliability so why not get something thats the same car essentially thats newer and has cheaper parts.

But, I guess a speed 3 is so much more appealing.

I didn’t really suggest the speed3, just suggested the speed3 over the speed6…Since I know about them, I figured I would chime in with information on them.

The crossfire is an aesthetic joke

if you are looking at a 92x why not a wrx?

Didn’t you put in a powersteering pump and an alternator?

Interior.

I have been looking into is300s lately. A little blah but decent reliability and nice and cushy. You can pick them up fairly cheap now.

Why would he want a girl car? (mazda3)

I wouldn’t be too worried about Mercedes maintenance, my aunt has one out in cali similar to what you posted and besides regular maintenance she’s had it for 140k without a hitch.

owners of mazda3’s should have their manhood put into question

rabbit…

Didn’t you own a convertible eclipse a/t and a jetta. This makes you ineligible to make fun of anyones cars. Especially when the car in question would run circles around the aforementioned cars.

Deebo, What the fuck do you drive? A rusty honda or 15 year old dsm? Lol

Lol, I hit a nerve.

<3 boardjnky4

^truestory.jpeg

Carry on!

jetta yes but eclipse hell no i have never owned one

He was talking about me, Walker lol.

oh lol :ham:

i really want a mazdaspeed 6.

you should get the a4 you showed me. do it! i love red.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs463.snc4/50268_284340688593_4777959_n.jpg

Always have enjoyed the GTI, but have never owned one.

planning on it y0.

they are really a fun car but the fsi engine isnt something i want to fuck with and i cant swing the cost of an 08/09 with the tsi upgrade so i think im pretty set on an a4 ultrasport.