Yes or no

Indeed, my thoughts exactly. It’ll be an airbrake at elevated speed but if I’m doing 130mph on dirt I have issues :ahh

It’s settled then, it’s going on.

How much do you want for the Group N vent?

Also, whats going on with the 240 fender deal?

I just stripped the car last week to prep it(see picture above), and have been soaking all the fender fasteners so that as few as possible snap off on me. I’ll pull it off tomorrow.

I already have a guy on Nasioc that is going to buy the gpN vent, just waiting for payment from him.

i like it

do it!:number1

looks like it will be a pretty nice setup. I don’t know rallying or hill climbs well but do they all require windows up? Seems dangerous but I guess you do need to keep the dirt out.

Depends on the event but most non SCCA rally’s I’ve attended had you keep the windows closed to keep debris from intruding into the cabin. I’ve never raced an SCCA rally event though. Hillclimbs around here are mostly tarmac and windows are down. It’s no Pikes Peaks RTTC event that’s for sure. Canada, well that’s a whole other bag of tricks up there.

Epic PP video from '90. A must see. World record run. I do not have this type of balls but it’s nice to think.

Just read over the SCCA rules for M4 RX classification(Modified, AWD). Safety Rule E:

E. The driver’s window may not be down more than 1” during course runs unless
the vehicle is equipped with a window net and/or the driver is using arm
restraints. The same restriction applies to the passenger window if there is a
passenger.

So SCCA does allow windows down during their rally cross events if the rule above is followed. I still have to get the new rules for the cannuck boys up north.

Im not big into ralling but thats awesome :bowdown but on the vid look how close to the cliff his tire gets at 3.53 sec that stuff I dont like…:ohnoes

Yup. There’s a reason why group B rally was cancled/banned…

can you pm me boxersix when your going to a hill climb ? is there a street class ?

I have not scheduled for any PHA events this year as of yet. Canada events either as I’m unsure of what exactly I’ll have done to the car and what class I’ll ultimately end up in. Yes they typically do have street classes. SCCA TT rules typically apply no matter where you go but you’d have to check per event as they come and go.

Wow that pikes peak video is crazy! And I thought JClark had a huge wing on his car! :lol

do it, sir

poor 240 :lol

Last time i seen it, it was under ~5 feet of snow, with the roof barley sticking out. :lol