Yet another GT-R fail!

GT-R’s own.

Wow!! that sucks

how? ever heard of insurance?

Exactly, this is a system that should only ever need work if the vehicle is in an accident which insurance would cover anyways, also this requirement for pedestrian safety is coming to the states sooner rather than later. Check out the hood clearance on all the newly released Mercdes models here in the states, they all have extra room between the engine and hood as well.

i think it all has to do with the nickname of godzilla. people thought the gt-r was invincible before since it was never avalible over here, and the information was lacking and a lot of times incorrect. all we would hear about are 1,000hp monsters that shops overseas built for tons of fucking power. we didn’t know about little quirks and cost of ownership. it’s assumed reliable because its a nissan, but were use to nissans being cheap to fix so when its expensive with the nissan name everyone crys about it. it’s a tad ridiculous.

First off- this car rules and I’m a nutswinger.

That being said, why do we complain about cars we’ve never driven/owned?

I say experience it first, then whine (if necessary)

Yeah, granted im not an owner ive been following nissans in general very much so…

and well i agree with everything you said…

I wish I could have a special shift518 permit where I could neg you every single time you say something dumb