Yet another reason why hockey kicks ass!!!

Putting on the foil coach.

+1… Every time i get talking about hockey I wanna play sooooo bad.

sweet, cause I’m gonna kick ur ass in on the ice! :number1

nahhhhh failvis is gonna come out and duke you all

I need me a stick… then im breakin your collar bone in half

Oh damn u guys wanna play like the old ushl(iron league) all fights little hockey,awsome im in.

haha nahhh… too be honest, I never got into a fight in hockey because i didnt want the suspension the next game and the rest of the current game

no its caus youre a fucking pussy

I would lovvvvvvvvvvvve to play against you in hockey.

id just beat the shit out of you like i do when were not playing hockey

He would just have Dan Sheriff lay you out.

me and the sheriff would take turns layin kramer out, then sully would come in as the finisher… ending kramers life with a skate blade so he doesnt have to experience the misery of failing out of college and having your friends travel down with your family to laugh at you as they pack him up to go home a failure

…while video taping the college fail.

doesnt happen… and defffff wouldnt happen with your lunky ass on skates

okay lets challenge someone to something that they’ve never done before that sounds like a spectacular idea :lol

from this statement i gather that your claiming that you beat me up when were not playing hockey and that your saying that you would beat me up if we were hockey… why are you inferring about this when youve never played before?

just step off

fuck you kid… your a dick

im 24

So why there is a baseball/softball league that peeps wanna start lets look into renting ice somewhere this winter.