You can't get aids from fucking a hooker with a garbage bag....odyssey of a SC400

logon to slide NY. seen thread.
logon to shift. same 5 guys posted a response. :rofl

Looks great Nonetheless.

Update Broooooooos

you dont have enough stickers, i can still see glass there. we need to design, make and apply MOAR

Well I made a little mistake. I thought the tires I was given for free were 235/35/18 they actually were 225/35/18. They are actually a decent stretch on the 9.5″ failmax. No sidewall at all. Cars going to be buried in the ground.
Rears

Here is the front. I really need new front wheels as 18×7.5 is just really lame. 215/35 perfecty square . Will hopefully not rub as much as last year though, even with being more low.

Also get to install my HIDs today. Ricer 8000K was exactly the color I wanted. I’m very happy with them.

No idea about cut off oranything since the car is in pieces. Stay tuned

looks nice Ron. DO WORK!

Oh yeah. THanx Vot for the rear tires

and Thnax Nick for getting my shit mounted dirt chip without a single scratch or chip on my wheels

no problem, good sir :thumbup

You got it buddy! :thumbup

duly noted for when the BBShits finally get rubber :thumbup

HID’s aren’t ricer since you actually have projector housings.

Looks good nontheless

I just did some math. On paper my car should be about 1.3" lower than it was last season. That means it should be ~2.1" of the ground

That don’t mean dick.

His projectors are made for halogen lamps, which emits light differently than how HID bulbs emit light, thus the light spread and cut off will probably still suck.

If he retrofitted proper HID projectors in his housings then yeah, shit’s gonna be legit as fuck.

still a halogen projector with an HID bulb stuffed up it’s ass is better than no projector.

pulled the suspesion apart yesterday. wanted to do and entire run through of it. All arms and bushings are in great shaped. Not even any rust on any of the botls or nuts. Stuff came apart like butta.

Well on saturday I took the suspension out of the Lexus So simple on this car. 2 hours i had everything out of the car and that included dicking around with jump starting it and rolling it on blocks to fit the jack under it. Probly a good 30 minutes wasted there.
Brought the shocks and springs back to the house to clean the springs up and sell them. Decided to clean the dirt and stuff off the shocks.

Fronts are actually made by KYB. Rears are Tokico. They are all still in great shape.

Both the fronts and the rears are in excellent shape. So I’m going to run these this season while I put together my Bilstein coilover set up.
The upper mounts for the front looked a little nasty

Took a wire brush to them and sprayed them down with some rust prohibitor

looks lots better. cool.
The Strut bellows need to be replaced in the front though. I don’t think they are supposed to come over in 10 different pieces.

In my searches on the interwebs I’m having a bit of trouble finding these exact ones. Most of them are just the bellows. They don’t have the nice bell and rubber spacerish thingie on the end. I want the same ones because of that rubber spacer and the way the lock on the upper mount. Maybe they are factory toyota?

KYB’s are nice. i had those all around in my mitsu. good stuff. bilstein is also excellent. ive got a set now in the audi and it feels GREAT. good pick, sir.

update
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/eghatchattack/sc400sprint.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/eghatchattack/sc400sprint2.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/eghatchattack/sc400sprint3.jpg

shits mad low. Going to be mm off the ground with the side skirts

how i feel about your thread

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/56068d1196232069-funny-strange-random-pics-1191605857827.jpg

rust prohibitor?

doesn’t that mean that it promotes rust? :rofl

you mean inhibitor? :rofl

edit: nevermind, they both mean pretty much the same thing

HA suck that BEEEENY FOZLE