You can't get aids from fucking a hooker with a garbage bag....odyssey of a SC400

damnit, man! youre making me do work. sigh FINE! but you totally owe me an ice cream sandwich for this

fitting wheels and having them not look like total ass takes a lot of work unless u have a forum for your car with a specific thread dedicated to it…hint hint…fd’s fail at this though.

I would kill for that, I think I am the only fucking person in the world ever to conceive nicely fitting wheels on an AW11 without flares.

Damn lots of camber Ron. You better get some adjustable toe rods or something so your tires last.

225/40 is a really rare size.

edit:

hurr durr not in 18"

my b

Its actually the same amount of camber I had last year. I didn’t adjust anything. Those pictures are also a little wonky because I didn’t disconnect the shock to jack the tire up and there is no spare tire in the trunk, so the shock is bottomed out there but I know for sure I generally have more travel then that. Oh and since I have no aero on the car in the pictures it looks like a ton of aero because the body suck way way in at the bottom. Its probably no more than 3*

Tire wise I really want 235/40 in the rear and for the front im not sure 215/45 (sidewall isnt that tall actually) or 225/40. I don’t want to pull my front fenders much so I’m really not sure about this part.

Oh, well judging by the condition of the tires on those sportmax wheels you sold me you should get an alignment after the fitment is on spec.

oh yeah. I needed an alignment last year but just never had the chance to get around to it. ITs on the list of to dos this year fore sure

New wheels look good.
I still cant believe you drive it around that low lol.

I daily drive it during the summer but it still doesnt even see that much. I work around the block from my apartment. I didn’t even drive it enough this summer to require an oil change. i think i drove like 4000 mi

Well in order to NOT run -5-7* camber up front with a tiny tire I am going to have to buy some 25mm front fenders. There are 2 kinds I am having trouble deciding which one I like the best

D-max ( I can get these cheap, like super dirt cheap cheap) (fender on the end)
http://www.carstudio-usa.com/d-max/over/f5.jpg

Origin/Vertex
http://www.ilovebodykits.com/images/products/p_187-FF.jpg

I’m already so horribly over budget this year and i haven’t even bought tires yet. lol

Everytime I turn around I have a dealer somewhere offering me “special Pricing” or some huge sale going on and sucking me into a purchase. Like right now there are brand new bilstein shock for the rear on ebay at 2 for the price of one pricing. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

I like the bottom one

bottom is best… stock+ pull is best… but if you need either of the 2 the second is best

I think a pull of that magnitude in the front would look awful because of the body line that flows directly through the fender arch but that is if I don’t want to run much camber. Like i said if I run -5* amd a timy 215/45 up front I could probably get away with just rolled flat fenders

might as well pull the shit outta them then!
stock is always better than aftermarket

Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

It can be extremely difficult to pull front fenders and make it look good.

especially when you pull them with a hammer

Thats not called pulling, thats called rah-tard with a hammer

but steve is right its stupid to try and pull a front fender much more than a few mm especially with a body line running straight through the area that needs to be pulled

Ron just called steve a rahtard.