You can't get aids from fucking a hooker with a garbage bag....odyssey of a SC400

I used a roller and a body hammer set.

Nope

You just wish you had wheels wide enough to justify a hard fender pull

The alarming burn marks and lack of paint on my quarter panels says otherwise.

I just don’t care

stance>fenders

I like the pile of front bumpers in the backround of the one picture. Nice wheels too btw.

Thats the small pile there are 3 other bumpers 2 spare fenders and 2 spare side skirts elsewhere lol.

Im actually finally starting to weed that out though and get rid of some of the shit

So having the car that low has taken it’s toll on the body parts over the years?

Kinda, but not as bad as you would think. I basically comes down to I found Vertex Replica bumpers for dirt cheap, so rather than spending $70 on fiberglass and sand paper I just drop $150 and get a new bumper.

I usually its like one crack in the lip and I’m done with a bumper.

man, i need to somehow tuck in my exhaust. i dont wanna be rippin that off. Ron, how does urs look when you look at it under the car?

Right now it hangs way down on one side in the rear to clear under the axel and control arm. It was one of those minimal bend deals which sacrifices clearance for flow supposedly. Wont be doing that again

my lowest point is right in the middle of the car. methinks redisigning and possibly flat pipes are in order on mine. have u thought about using flat pipe in urs to get a bit more clearance out of it that way?

shits way to exspensive cause its still going to get mangled running under the rear subframe/control arm anyway

even though my mr2 wasn’t low, my exhaust had less then an inch of clearence at one point, it just flattened itself out after a while. never leaked though.

How big was the piping on your car? I am not really concerned with pipe itself, I’m more concerned about the bulbous parts on the resonators and catching them on something and just ripping them off and having that big piece of pipe mangle the underside of my car or wrapping around the drivetrain, cuz it’s kinda close if you look at it from undreneath.
Ron, when you had your problem with the exhaust, did the back end come off the car or was it still attached and kind of dangling under there?

4" piping cause i was awesome like that.

Ah, see, thats a much bigger pipe than mine. Mine are 2.5, but the wider parts of the resonators are like 3.5 or so.

it was held on by the flange at the cat with is awful. That is a ton of stress on the system

Mine doesnt have many hangers either.

Pussied out on tires because I dont want to mangle my fenders with some big ugly pull

215/45 front
225/40 rear

possibly should have gone with a lamer offset for some big meats but the these 338s are just so sexy