You can't get aids from fucking a hooker with a garbage bag....odyssey of a SC400

Lol yeah I do the same thing and take “JDM” pictures

yea that makes sense. i mean i speed alot so yea i’m pretty much a dick when i drive.lol

I almost died in a pretty seriouis car accident where speed and forest creatures were involved. Since then I consider a lot of things before doing stupid things on public roadways. If there had been another car there i could have killed someone.

not cool.

Lets Wangan than, I don’t know my top speed yet.

I almost died in a pretty seriouis car accident where speed and forest creatures were involved. Since then I consider a lot of things before doing stupid things on public roadways. If there had been another car there i could have killed someone.

not cool.

Same here, I don’t really drive stupid fast anymore, but I want to find my top speed at some point, I’d do it on a big highway.

I 87 above exit 24 at 2am. I used to have a GF in plattsburgh, I’d drive up after work on a saturday night at like midnight 100+mph for a solid 45 minutes without seeing single soul.

Am I the only one that finds a serious contradiction here? :wierd

OMG I didn’t!!!

hahaha good call!

oh and my car tops out at 120ish that’s when the speedo stops and the car dies. with that new speed limiter cut i would like to see if i could hit 140 or so but i would never really know unless someone else had a faster car.

are you SURE there was a forrest creature there that night? i was under the assumption thats just what was told to teh five-oh. i could always be mistaken, and most likely am, unless you are speaking of a separate incident.

RAUH-Welt 911’s my fav cars ever!

No there was a dear.

someone who disliked me started the rumor there wasn’t

zak deke?

I should be able to top that easy, my speedo is digital (HUD) but for some reason only goes to 130… my old 240 had the HUD and auto tranny and it would go past that…so I’ll drag out the GPS, it goes to 650mph+, I verified it on a plane :lol

awesome. so i say we do a wangan gtg on 87 and have some fun!

someone close to your heart?

haha. deer. it was busy at work today my mind was in 6 different places

:rofl

I hate 240 speed cuts :frowning: JWT ecu here i come :number1

Or race down 88 to PA and pick up some fireworks and run back across the state line, smokey and the bandit style :excited I bet we can make the whole trip in 2 hours!

maybe. but your totally sally fields!