you have a civic? o rly?

how about now … you dont even have a leg…or upper body lol

I had 1, good thing i got rid of it

you think a 240 would do better?

lol, any fucking import compact will be fucking owned by this test.

thats was a rhd civic yo jdm tyte for life

The SUV only had a broken headlight :stuck_out_tongue:

full frame > unibody

240’s are in the middle. they have full frame front to back…but it’s kinda unibody lol. wicked

somebody forgot to close the back door on the suv

what if your frame rails are gone?..

Is this forum getting desperate for posting YouTube video’s? This is older than the last one.

mine aren’t. haha.

I’m pretty sure anyone in a 240 woulda been dead there too.

pretty much all cars on a side impact with that force from a 4x4, unless there’s one that’s indestructible :cool:

Yeah…a 240 would do no better…

ANY small compact import or domestic would fail, i would feel safer in a import most now come stock with side curtin airbags

use two 4x4’s and i guarantee that after they roll and from the initial impact. the driver of the side impact would be dead for sure.

not much can survive that…not even obama’s limo!!! hahaha

You want side impact?

About a year and a half ago, Anthony “blade” was on his way to driftfreefridays, he never made it.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb251/Cal-Soy/91%20Nissan%20240sx%20Blade/Photo-0007.jpg

i fell asleep and hit a guard-rail going 85km/h.

thank god i was in my dad’s newer car and not some old 240 or something…would’ve ended up way worse i think.

HOLY SHIT CAL!!
hey Anthony can i give you a hug for being so indestructable?

driftRPS13,
after seeing your experience, I’ll do absolutly everything in my power to stay awake.

thank god I got a volvo for my daily :smiley:

There’s an even better story when they took him to the hospital. He decided emerg was taking to long and just left.

^^ No he didn’t.

I was there when he left lol.

He got stitched up and looked after then left.

how bad was he? just cuts and scrapes? that’s pretty lucky looking at the pictures.

believe it or not i walked away from my wreck completely 100% unharmed. not even whiplash. no cuts, no bruises, and my airbag didn’t go off so no damage from that. fucking scared the ever-living shit out of me though. i learned my lesson.