You know what really grinds my gears...

Don’t ever own a BMW if you think this, slamming the door from the window is one of the main causes of failed window regulators.

and wtf is this:

:wtf:

First date i went on with a girl she ended up kicking my door open from the inside with her heel. I was like wtf :confused: youre hot but dont put yo foot on ma speaker grille woman

I hate door slammers. HATE.

My GF always does this and is like “its just a door”.

anyone that gets in my car knows i love my car. they make sure they dont slam it and if it does accidentally from being on a hill or the wind or something theyre really appologetic.

sucks for you guys.

My friend’s girlfriend slammed the door on his 95 mustang vert (from florida, not that anyone cares) and now nothing on the door works. Lock, window, mirror all stopped.

Fucking cars being made of plastic.

i always yell “slam that door!” whenever someone does it, loud enough for them to hear me outside the car.

and:

epic. I love it when I lol for real.

OMG NO WAI, I THOUGHT IMPORTS WERE TEH ONLY ONES WIT SHITTY DOORS BRO?

integras have really fucking loud doors, pretty sure u cant close them without them sounding like they slammed

i h8 the fggts @ S&R when they check for beer and slam the shit out of your trunk/hatch

A+ jay wonch… A PLUS!

LOL…:bigblap:

<3

My door doesn’t need to be slammed like some cheap whore.

YES.

I also hate it when the door does not latch all the way an instead of opening and reclosing it they push on the center of the door skin and you can see the door flex.

sucks that you love gay cars.

I am frequently annoyed by my cadavaliers “self closing” option…

LMFAO BEST EVER

Yeah seriously. Why don’t you anti-door slammers go have an aneurysm somewhere fgts.

Real men slam doors, real pussies whine about it.

People could slam my doors on the Jetta all day, it’s a fucking piece of shit anyways.

My bike doesn’t have doors. Real men don’t have doors.

ha, word.

wrangler with doors removed towing a bike = ATIM?

<3 lol