YouParkLikeAnAsshole.com

It’s been done before, but this site seems on top of things. The top of the website says Rochester, NY (at least for me) so does anyone know the guys behind this?

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2010/03/500x_notice_1.jpg

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2010/03/500x_asshole_parking.jpg

They also have a gallery: http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/gallery2/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=212

Lmfao I dont know who started that…but its awesome!!

I’ve had them put on my car before because I’ve parked it in the back of a lot taking up two spaces (with I dunno, 100 free spaces around me?). Also had a scratch on my fender from the asshole’s coat. I will seriously kick the shit out of the next person I find touching a car, I’m driving, without permission.

Why would anyone care if you have permission to drive whatever car you’re behind the wheel of? And how/why would they be touching it while you’re driving, anyway?

That being said, these are great. I’m going to print them out and leave them on the minivans, suv’s, and full-size Buicks that are always parking in the ‘compact car only’ spots in the parking garage at work.

I had a mickey mouse one put on my car when i was parked perfectly normal. Some people are just dolts.

I see what you did here trickster!

“Hey check this out it seems cool, who’s behind it? Oh, it’s you? IMA CUT JOO.”

sooooo old

I wish I took a picture when I went to the Armory in Roc the other night. (for Breaking benjamin concert)
There’s a place across from it called Mr. Glass… You know how annoying it is to get double parked?
Like, someone parked blocking you from getting out?
Yea, they packed the ENTIRE lot they had full of cars. there were 5 cars behind me (I was the first), I had no fucking idea they were going to do that.
so everyone had to wait for the first person in the lot to leave, then the 2nd person, then the 3rd person… in their line of cars, that is**
I was glad all the people in my line came back, I ended up waiting an extra 50 minutes after the show before I could leave, but holy fuck.
AND i paid for the parking spot too.

in st. catharines today at the 7-11 on Lake St. by The Cosy there was this SIIQQQ maroon Berretta… like chrome wheels, painted brake drums SIIIQQ… so pretty legimately SIIIQQQ…and it was parked diagonal with the wheels turned taking up 2 spots in the front side lot on the main street all day… because… the guy that owns it… works there…

I was about to pull over and cell-pic it just to post in here… but instead i just sorta went on living my life

Know the lot at Allen and elmwood behind towne restaurant? In the back left corner there’s a narrow area for cars to park perpendicular to the fence (imagine a U shape). Some bitch parked at the opening of the U, so 4 cars (including mine) were blocked in. I waited until 4:50am for enough of the cars that were all parked on the side to make enough room to get out. Finally get out around 5 or so (those of us stuck had to guide eachother out, since there was literally fractions of an inch). When I got my car out I walked back to the bitches hyundai (luckily it was cold and I was wearing boots) and kicked out both her mirrors, 2 taillights, 2 headlights.

I’ve never done anything like that in my life, but I had to wait an hour and a half past closing time to go home. And there was no way she was oblivious to blocking every car in.

bitchez

That was a tits concert. Chevelle and Breaking Benjis ftmfw.

good people like that that think they can do whatever they want deserve that