Your Car

LOL guys.

I’d be ok with any budget. 20k puts me into a loan, 10k does not.

No loan is a good thing.

“Adult modded” in a Honda, I think it speaks for itself. I guess responsibly modded works well too.

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/rice-27274.jpg<http://image.automotive.com/f/events/10386325+pheader/htup_0809_07_z+integra_type_r_expo_2008+japanese_domestic_market.jpg

lol, I know. just puttin it out there. if it sold it would put me in a bind bc I just sold my second car, but no payment would be nice.

13,500 for mine

2000 Civic Si coupe- Black on black, clean body, gorgeous paint. Car is fully loaded as Si models are - power everything including retractable sunroof, working cruise & a/c, etc. Jackson Racing street (~7psi) supercharger kit installed on the stock B16A2 engine along with B16B cams, Fidanza 7.5lb flywheel, Exedy stage2 clutch, B18C5 LSD trans w GSR 5th, Skunk2 short throw, B18C5 axles. Additional mods include H&R sport springs, Koni Yellow adjustable shocks, 26mm front/22mm rear sways, Skunk2 camber adjusters front + rear, professionally aligned. Exterior is mostly stock aside from ctr headlights w city lights, oem clear driving lights, genuine spoon sports cf shorty mirrors and dark smoke vent visors. Its currently sitting on gunmetal 17" Axis Se7ens, 17" bronze 6-spoke Konigs, or white 15" Kosei K1s depending on the day lol. Alpine detach face cd deck w/remote, polk speakers all around including front separates. I still have to get some better pics of the car, this one definitely doesn’t do it justice especially since the car was dirty as hell but you get the idea…

http://bscstudent.buffalostate.edu/oconpj17/web/CarStuff/FS/BossAlloys_1.JPG

$10,500/bo but pretty firm on this for now only because I already have more stuff in the works for it

I didn’t pay much more for my supercharged built motor cobra. I mean it only makes 3x the power and is RWD but its still no honda.

$13k and you can have my cobra.

paul this thing is right up your alley i think, illl vouch for this car i saw it the other day for an hour or soo. clean and well taken care of

Its a nice car, but i’m gonna pass. I actually used to own a blue 99 si lol.

I’m trying so hard to stay away from Honda’s haha.

I’m eyeing up a cherry 95 m3 right now, AND back to the Honda’s… a 92 eg with an 08si k20… sexy

KEEP EM COMIN!

did you really ?lol you love those eks

Yeah for a short while. I’ve owned my fair share of Honda’s over the years. I’d love to step into something different but i’ll always be a Honda geek deep down. HA.

Past Honda’s

94 ls teg
93 eg coupe
95 gsr
99 si
97 civic hx

haha damn still got you beat 95lsvtec teg, 99 ex, 98 ex, 95 gsr,97 prelude,96 hatch,98 gsr,98 ex .

haha good luck finding something man. with living in new york, something awd seems the best dd/fun car

how bout my B20vtec 96 gsr?

RS?

I’m going back and forth on it. Right now that puts me into a loan and for a few thousand less I can have a decent dd and pay down some of these school loans. Responsibility:roll2:

Right now I will only put myself in a loan for a low mileage 8/9 evo. How’s that for indecision.

Looking at a nicely modded '95 m3 tomorrow.

Give me a call. Maybe a built trans would change your mind

Ooh okk:tup:… I got your pm but you never mentioned any of that!

I’ll call you tomorrow after work. First day back since the accident and i’m not looking forward to hobbling around an office with a cast.

theres a realllllllllllllllllly nice evo down the street from me for 15k its located in elma i was going to try to buy it but never did…look on craigslist

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1336364335.html

Looks very close to stock and well maintained. Thanks for the link. :tup:

I’m sure it’ll get scooped up quicker than I can get over to buffalo though.

That is matt smith, he is on here.

He got the car at 45k and did the timing belt and water pump right away. He babies the thing, he seriously doesn’t beat on it. He actually hasn’t been driving it right now because he just finished a lifted samari he drives all the time, but he did bring the evo over to my house recently and it still looks great. Car has a nice radio in it too(it’s an RS so they don’t always have them).