Your lady's facebook/myspace "friends"

i agree with the men in this thread. Its retarded, you havent seen the person in 10 years now you wanna bring them flowers. FUCK THAT

I guess I still don’t get you…seems like your GF is a nice person…

It’s not like she is locating people from highschool and organizing an orgy…

“obviously” is not the proper word, unless its followed by "they must have known each others name at some point.

ive had probably 50+ “friend” requests from people i went to high school with. none of them were friends then and none of them are friends now … not even on myspace

Time makes people forget the reality of the past

This may be but I have a bunch of great business connections for high school acquaintances…

well business is business, and is therefore something totally different

:clap:

I just like to leave them hanging in friend request purgatory. If we weren’t friends then, what makes you think I want to be “friends” now?

Maybe you didn’t have a good high school experience and are hiding from the past lol

my high school blew donkey dick through and through. ive actually talked to a number of people i went to high school with, people from all levels of popularity. they all agree.

im hiding from the past just as much as im hiding from the candy wrapper i just threw in the trash.

“hi, i’m here for the gangbang”

Sick nothing fight

i have like 85% of my graduating class on my facebook :gotme:

IDK… i talked to everyone in highscool? i dont find it a big deal when people add me lol
but i dont add random people, or people that i dont know/dont know me

i dont see why you’re complaining, he had brain surgery dude
you’re jealous for no reason at all, and you clearly are jealous, it has nothing to do with facebook.

you have to learn to put stupid shit aside