your money wasting outlook

Does anyone who has SEFCU or any other participating bank use the FinanceWorks software included with their online account? I’ve been using it to help keep myself organized and I think it’s a neat program to use on a frequent basis, especially if you have loans out or any other important payment that needs to be made on a monthly basis.

Here’s a quick screenshot I just took. The charts they have in the software like the one below are actually pretty useful.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3093/lolad.png

That outlook looks bleak, and I feel your pain.

My approach is to stay as unorganized as possible to avoid worrying about how much money I’m wasting. :lol

Seriously though, that looks like a cool program. I need something like this.

Chris how much does this cost per month?

+1 Mint.Com is fucking awesome for being free… you can do so much with it…

If anyone wants a powerfull utility to setup budgets, overview charges… set up reminders and keep track of your money Mint.com is srsly one of the most powerful programs…

The even have an app for the iphone :thumbup

It’s free if you have a checking/savings/loan account through sefcu. Just go to the branch and tell them you want to sign up for online banking. Once they get you up and running on their site, the financeworks is built into the online banking program itself.

Oh good deal I have been with sefcu forever.

My checking account was drained this past week because someone got ahold of my debit card numbers somehow…twice

Same thing happened to my buddy at work too.

yea ! go with this IMO

Are you married?

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so true… it happens to me almost daily…

:rofl:rofl:rofl

:rofl

nice reply lol

lol, not yet, but i would have been more than happy to lose my money to her instead of some scumbag hacker or whoever used my debit card. The state police actually have a name and address of someone who might have been using it.

I just wanted to buy something sexy to wear for you DJ :cry:

Now I cant go back home… thanks asshole

Wasn’t aware of this. I always just use the Estatements to get my current balance etc.

Sounds like a nice feature.

Outlook however = not so good =(

ive had online banking with sefcu for 3 years and just found this.

Too bad i switched to pioneer bc sefcu hours SUCK.
other then that its a great bank thumbs up