mint.com

Anyone here use it? Basically it’s a site to track all of your accounts, credit cards, loans, etc. and plan on budgeting. It does a good job of categorizing your transactions and will give you an overview on where you spend money.

Currently there is an iPhone app and apparently soon to be android app.

I’ve used it but it has had issues syncing with a few of my accounts. Its extremely useful when it works, but I just stopped bothering when it was too much of a hassle to get it to sign-in and update.

I got everything to work well…took a few attempts with ING direct but I got it up and running.

I have one specific account that I do most my banking with that asks a random question at log-in. Mint didn’t like it, otherwise I’d still be getting the updates and using the service.

I use it - I like it but on occasion, I need to re-sync some of my accounts

i too used to use mint… but it just doesnt sync with a few of my accounts… so i use justthrive.com

they all work pretty similar… a few of the sites you can manually add

everybody I know that uses it just ends up more depressed and equally poor.

When I used it it worked well… It however did a screwey thing with my accounts when I got my new job.

I work for tickets.com so my pay checks make it look like my salary is me spending 1,000 on entertainment. Which throws everything off cause the site things I blow all my money on concerts and sporting events.

you can manually change items and classify however you want them… at least w/ justthrive.com you can…