your opinions on how to make the best car show of 2010

Well even when you have organization sometimes it falls apart because I know this from experience from doing this every year something happens thats shitty. BUT I am going to continue this fight because it is important not only to me but to the community all in the name of my bro. I am just happy for the support.

=slwrthnu;420923]i never complain that the scene is dead, i just know where to go to find it. and i was being a tad sarcastic, but trying to make your first car show the best show of next year is shooting a little high and never gonna happen, and will prob end up unorganized like most.

Asking for feedback from the community is the first step in the right direction.

Anything that gets the community involved in what we like is always a good direction

im gonna totally agree with elliot on this… it was our first show this year it was mostly orginized and mother nature fucked us on it

I am trying my ass off to make the Cars4Cancer Show to be ONE of the Best BUT I already know this is going to take a hell of ALOT of time just got to keep punchin with the possibility of going broke

Host a track day and cars will “show” up.

No boobs, no booze, no booms. Just a bunch of car loving people talking about cars, how to built them, fix them and drive them.

best car show?

less cars

more whores.

see if the hold world was like tdi logik nothing would happen good. why not try if you fail you know you tried.

I agree whole heartedly with this. Just keep in mind the Very first Car Show I put on for Cars4Cancer had maybe 30 cars attend and 3 bikes errr Wallace is that about right?

I lost about 5k BUT kept going.

i would like to know more about cars4cancer it seems like a awsome charity. i have lost alot of good friends due to cancer.

as far as your show there is a mobil video game truck that travels around and you can go in and play or play outside on the wall of tvs its a way to keep people intrested or busy

where is this mobile game truck located I like this idea

it was at the scotish games last weekend at the altamont fair grounds im sure if you call there they could get his #. ill try and find out.

cool this is a really good idea though

yea maybe 40 tops. but it was still fun to hang out.