Your top five albums of all time?

Meteora
Hinder-Extreme Behavior
Appetite For Destruction
blink 182-blink 182
boston-boston

gotcha. i never really gave anything a thorough listen after that album, i wasn’t into the experimental stuff they put out so i kinda let them slip away. i just remember listening to that album when i was 12, and it made me stop listening to snoop dogg and coolio. instantly converted me music wise, and i listened to it again today and thought wow that was an amazing album and it had a huge effect on my life.

Pearl Jam - 10
Radiohead - OK Computer
Lostprophets - Start Something
Wu Tang Clan - Enter the Wu Tang
Incubus - Make Yourself

Pablo Honey is awful and so is Kid A… The Bends and OK Computer are the best of their collection IMO. Amnesiac has some good tracks but isn’t as good from cover to cover like the 2nd and 3rd album.

Offspring - Smash
Linkin park - Hybrid theory
Metallica - and justice for all
Megadeth - Symphony of destruction
Ludacris - back for the first time.

Pretty much shit I listened to in the past that I still like when i hear it.

i was super impressed by the self titled blink 182 album actually. i used to listen to them way back in the day (still listen to dude ranch all of the time) i hadnt listened to them since dude ranch and a friend recomended the cd to me. im like meh. but i gave it a listen. i was really impressed

and the bends > ok computer

and matt, youre SO GAY. pablo honey is such a fucking awesome early 90’s rock album

Matt:

edited my response to say: “Word, that’s your opinion.”

I won’t be checking the reply till tomorrow morning, but do you like Muse better as a whole than Radiohead? I don’t, just wondering if you do.

ive never listened to muse, but ive heard theyre pretty gay

I listen to a whole lot of Genre’s but one of my favorite albums from an actual “band” is

Norma Jean - Bless the Martyr and Kiss the Child

I have so many fav albums I dont think I can narrow them down to top 5.

In no particular order, these are 5 albums I constantly go back to. It’s too difficult to single out the top 5.

1. Goldfinger - Their first release
  2. Rise Against - The Unraveling
  3. Strike Anywhere - Chorus Of One
  4. The Ataris - Anywhere But Here
  5. Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream
  1. 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin The Soundtrack

yea thats a pretty good one… I really think I’m the only person on the planet that prefers O’god aftermath over bless the matyr and kiss the child…

These were other potential entrants on my list.

sublime- 40 oz
rage against the machine-(self titled)1st album
Dr DRE- The chronic
NIN- pretty hate machine
Tool- undertow

lot of young ass people…or nobody has any taste in Epic albums

Wow, I had my flame suit on for that one but it really is one of the 5 i listen to the most, esp straight through. Good to see someone else gave it a chance instead of “BLINK SOLD OUT THEY WENT POP THEYRE GAY”

Lynyrd Skynyrd-Street Survivors
The Doors-Anything really its all good.
Pink Floyd-The Wall
RATM-First cd
Cypress Hill-Black Sunday

is black sunday the one with “How could i just kill a man?” That song ruled!

No that was on theyre first cd.

Self titled.

FALSE

I cant say I can pick 5 favorite albums right now maybe after work I can sit and think about it for a minute.