Z > mustang

are you sure it wasnt the super rare gtR v6 mustang? good kill either way.

I don’t think people remember what this car was capable of when Mario had it. It kept up with JoesTypeS when he was running high 13s…

… lol I remember when that was “fast” :slight_smile:

:jawdrop: :gtfo:

That’s pretty impressive for a NA Z. Aren’t they like 3400lbs also?

TTs are 3400lbs. My NA with Automatic was 3050lbs.

wait wait wait…so you’re telling me my car is under 3300lbs? actually closer to 3000 lbs? i thought the na’s were still over 3300…

Go weigh your car. Don’t take my word for it or listen to people who have no idea what they are talking about.

You have a TT swap, so you weigh more than an NA but less than a TT. Maybe more toward the TT weight since that spoiler adds a bit. My NA did have some weight reduction done, but no more than 100lbs of shit.

I have the original shipping documents for when these cars were shipped here from Japan… and I’ve shown others here before so this isn’t some BS in my head. You can’t be off a few hundred pounds on a cars weight when you’re putting 100+ of them on a boat… :wink:

My TT was 3513 w/out me in the car…That was w/a full tank of gas. The NA is much lighter.

and…im sLiCkToP, yo

Impressive.

nice :tup:

i also probably run 14’s :slight_smile:

we should run…he he

didnt u almost beat sureshots evo?

ill still run you tho, i dont care, itll at least get me on the whole him>her>thatguy>ricer>whatever list

When roll racing, it’s not the 1/4 time, it’s the trap speed.

almost??? hehehe :snky:

ze plans are in ze making :snky:

Its ok I am still slower than all

LOL :hitit:

haha yes maybe the banana will rape in this case

Do not underestimate the N/A power of da Z! I beat mustage gt’s all the time… Time for some spray !!!

Kyle has the lightest Z made. Its actually called a “slicktop z” due to no T-tops and from what i was told its pretty rare.

Rare yes, but only like 10lbs lighter.